Sunday, May 21, 2006
Baby!
I just finished blogging in my own blog.
And since I've nothing much to do.
Yet I'm so awake...
I've decided to drop by!
((:
It's been a nice nice day today!
Cant believe time passed so fast.
The weekend is here, and almost over already.
And I probably wont be seeing you tomorrow.
So ya...
I'll just look forward to Monday and Tuesday!
((:
Oh anyway...
As I was asking last night...
Are you free after school on Thursday?
LOL.
Hmm...
You just MMM me over the sms.
OH NO!!
Did I say something wrong again?
You always mmmm me like that.
I'm sure there's something going on in your head one lor!
But you always like to tell me NOTHING!!
WHY?!?!?!!?!
Sigggggggggggh.
You sound so sian diao all of a sudden.
Bet I've become one of the big source of annoyance already.
So sorry.
Like I've said.
I really shouldnt speak much anymore.
Just give me some time.
I'll change, kay?
As much as old habits die hard...
I'll try my best to change.
:x
It's been some time since we had the time to walk around and catch a movie like today?
Honestly speaking...
I almost forgot what it feels like to be out with you shopping.
It's just this...
Familiar yet not so familiar feeling?
Haha.
But you're really damn cute when you shop!
-fas hua chi-
We shall go shopping more often if we can okay?
I wanna get more clothes also la!
And I was lucky I had you to hold on to during the movie la!
It was sooooooo....
Exciting?
(I dont know what's the right word actually.)
That I was really...
Feeling damn jin chang inside for what's gonna happen next!!
Haha.
Okay.
I think I sound damn stupid.
But I really feel damn comfortable watching movies with you la!
Like...
I've never felt that movies are that enjoyable and stuffs.
Last time watch movies with everyone also just...
Watch movie lor.
Stare at the screen.
Watch the story.
Over.
Haha.
I guess with you...
Everything just feels different.
Seriously.
Oh no.
You're not replying me!!!
Wonder if you've just fallen asleep.
Or are you just...
ANGRY WITH ME!!
SIGH.
If you are angry, do tell me la.
You can ignore me for all you want after that.
But...
Just at least...
I dont know.
I really dont wanna be left to guess what exactly's going on.
I...
Hate this feeling.
Really.
It brings me to a state near paranoia.
(I think I probably have really REALLY low EQ too.)
I'm sorry baby.
You really just mean the world to me.
I'm just too afraid to lose you.
In any sense, at all.
I really hope it's just me thinking too much at night.
I really hope you've just fallen asleep.
Whatever it is.
I'm just...
Sorry.
Guess I should just...
Get off the comp.
Good night.
`missing youu at 12:50 AM.