[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Thursday, May 18, 2006
Baby!
Its one plus already!
And I'm still online.
I dont really wanna go to bed.
Cos...
I dont really wanna sleep.
Yet, I've this really strong feeling...
It's partly 'casue of my exhaustion that wo hui zheng tian hu si luan xiang?
Bu zhi dao la.
But I think ni ying gai shui de hen shou le ba?
LOL.

Tonight was a really good time.
I love just having you beside me.
Me holding you.
Everything's peaceful, inside out.
(Maybe other than the crys and noise from around us.)

I wish everyday could be like today.
Where we just have a little world of our own.
With my mind at ease all the time.
Its amazing how you always ease my mind just by being present.
Not having to say/do anything.
Maybe that's why I love you so much!
'Cause you're just that special.
That different.
(:

Sometimes...
I really wish I can share my life with you.
Share our days.
Each and every day.
To fall asleep with you in my arms at night.
And wake seeing you first thing in the morning.
Faraway thoughts.
I know.
Just...
Thoughts.
(:

Actually.
I also dont know if mine's called xin shi.
As in...
They're really nothing in particular?
Like I really just think think think all the time.
E.g. I may see Jingqi do something, or hear Xuemei say something, and my mind will just link it to somethings, and I'll start thinking already.
I really think my braincells are far too active for my own good.
So I also cant tell you anything just now.
Or say anyhing in this blog.
Cos I really have no idea what to write out!!
So my problems are like...
Something, yet nothing?

Dont say sorry for not being able to understand what I've been going through.
I dont have a problem with listening to your daily rants.
In fact, I think I wont be able to live without them?
I guess everything of you have already intergrated into my life and becoming part of it?
Haha.

I'm really sorry I was being so super..
Whiny.
Haha.
Guess I'm just...
Tired.
And not in the right state of course.
Shall try not to be whiny anymore next time!
(:

I dont know how long I'll take to...
Get out of this la.
I dont know how long of my bullshit you'll have to endure.
Maybe...
It'll be over real soon.
(I hope.)

Alright.
I'll pray and pray really hard to see you tomorrow.
Hopefully.
I still wanna watch my Da Vinci Code.
Or maybe we should go watch Over the Hedge!
If not...
I'll just have to download it to watch I guess.

Mind's not really working already.
So...
Nights baby!
Love!
(:



PS. Thanks for the candies baby.
They'll probably keep me happy for some time.
But next time dont spend like tht
already okay? (:

`missing youu at 1:18 AM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker