[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Hey baby!
I just bathed.
And I'm feeling so awake.
All over again!
I keep smelling you, somehow.
I dont know why.
Which makes me miss you much much more!

Am suppose to be doing the essays for you.
But I feel so old and rusty and lazy to start.
So I guess I shall do them tomorrow.
Hopefully they're of help.
Cos, honestly speaking, my GP sucks!
):

Had a really good day today.
Though the time spent with you wasnt that THAT long.
But everything was just...
in place.
And it all just felt...
Right.

Nothing feels more right than having you around.
(:

Moreover, I dont usually get to see you so often.
And this time round...
I saw you for like...
5 days in a row already.
What more can I ever ask for man?
((:

Just that...
I guess...
Each time I get more of you...
I cant help wanting more.
Cos I can never seem to get enough of you.

I like studying with you too!
Though I always feel so lazy.
Always nuah-ing and end up lazing on the bed.
But at least I manage to complete a bit here and there.
And I believe that in no time...
I'll be able to finish everything, bit by bit!
I guess it's productive enough!

I really dont understand why you like bullying me so much you know.
Wo you na me hao qi fu ma?
Wo de ear you na me hao yao ma?
MEI YOU lor!
But...
Nevermind.
Shui jiao ni shi wo ke ai de nv peng you.
Lian bei ni qi fu, wo dou jue de shi yi jian hen xing fu de shi.
(Hao xiang you dian bian tai, ni bu jue de ma? LOL!)
:x

Not that I wanna fa hua chi when you shop la.
Just that...
You're really cute when you shop.
That I really cant help just...
Fa-ing hua chi.
I love seeing you trying tops after tops.
Bottoms after bottoms.
Cos you always look so adorable in every single piece of it!
Especially when you feel awkward in certain things that you try on.
DAMN CUTE!!!

So when you're free we shall just go shopping and watching movie again kay?
I needa shop too!
I needa get more tops.
Cos I just cleared a lot of them from my cupboard!
((:

Am glad your thoughts cleared after our conversation on sunday.
I dont know.
The feeling was really scary.
When I saw your first message.
The words just...
Hit me so hard I was practically LOST.
I didnt know what to think.
I didnt know what to say.
At all.

But I'm glad things got better in the end.
Hopefully we'll have our YEARS, or even DECADES to come!
Hopefully this feeling we have now is here to stay for good.
Though I've already taught you EVERYTHING!
And I teach FINSIH ALREADY!
LOL
:x

So what time do you end on thursday?
I needa have an estimation of time.
So that I know when I can make it back to NY before meeting you to collect my A level cert.
D O F.
Such an ugly cert I've no idea why I'm collecting it.
Or you wanna go collect the stupid cert with me???
LOL!

Okay.
Whatever.
I shall not crap anymore la.
I'm DAMN TIRED already.
5 hours of sleep can be pretty much lethal!
So I'm going to bed.

Will definitely save the 25th entry for you.
Dont worry!!
((:

I love you baby!!
TO THE BITS AND PIECES!
-hugs baby real tight-
Good night.
:D

`missing youu at 12:48 AM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker