Saturday, May 13, 2006
Hey baby!
I'm home!!
Haha!
Didnt go meet my mistress in the end.
):
Think I'll really have difficulty sleeping tonight la!
All your fault!
So comfortable to sleep on for what?
I've never felt so good sleeping before man.
Really.
Not once ever in my entire life!!!!
Where am I to find such a nice pillow to sleep on now that you've gone home you tell me?
So if I ever get insomnia its all YOUR fault!!
And....
You!!
So comfortable to sleep on that I end up letting you see my chao chou de shui zi!!
Still...
I wish I get to sleep so comfortable all the time.
24/7!
But....
BU KE NENG!
):
Hmmmm...
Now that you're home.
I'm starting to miss you badly again.
Sometimes I really dont know if seeing you is actually a good idea?
If I dont see you...
I'll just get used to not having you around.
Even though times are tough without you.
But I can get used to it.
Yet if I meet you...
You'll have to go home.
And I'll have to start missing you all over again.
And get used to everything all over again!!
What a painful process.
):
Am glad I've decided to wake early today.
Just to meet you to get to school with you.
Cos that meant that I got to spend extra time with you.
Though all you did was just to disturb me.
Which made me realise on the bus just now...
That I've got to spend like 13 hours plus plus with you today!
Though we didnt do anything too constructive.
But I still think the time was well-enough spent!
Cos I spent my time with YOUU!!!!
:D
And next time dont chase me home already la.
Dont always tell me to go off after the bus come can?
I dont really get to see you often already.
Ni jiu rang wo song ni hui jia...
Duo pei ni yi dian...
Kan dao ni an quan dao jia...
Ye fang xin yi dian le cai hui jia...
Ke yi ma?
Wo zhi dao ni shi dan xin wo.
Cos I wasnt feeling well just now.
But I guess I'd really regret badly if I'd just left you to go home on your own!
So next time dont chase me away already ok?
Pretty please?
Anyway...
You were saying just now..
About jogging on days when you get home early?
Haha.
Next time you get home early you just tell me la.
As long as I dont have paiju we shall go jog together ok?
I wanna lose weight!!!!!!
You mei nv pei wo pao bu somemore.
Why not man?
((:
And when can we start studying together man?
My brains are gonna start rotting soon, seriously!!
AND WHEN WILL YOU EVER BE LESS BUSY?!?!?!
There's so many movies that I wanna catch with you.
So many thing that I wanna do with you.
So many places that I wanna visit with you!!!
SIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH.
Oh well.
Nevermind.
Alright.
Shall go bathe first!
Will be back to write more later after I bathe!
Take care baby!
Iloveyouu!!
((:
`missing youu at 10:46 PM.