Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Hey dear!
Guess you should be sleeping soundly now?
It's 5 am in the morning already!!
Was so bored that I decided to change my blog template.
But I ended up doing this!
Haha.
I dont know what it's for la.
Maybe just a space for the two of us to write in?
Since you've decided to STOP blogging!
(Somehow!)
You can start blogging here or something!
Then I can read when I'm bored.
And I can write rubbish when I've got nothing to do while missing you!
GOOD idea right?
HAHA!
Its just a simple page la.
I'm too lazy.
And my braincells all went to bed already.
So that's all I can come up with?
If there's anything I can improve on...
Do tell me yea?
(Cos I seriously have no idea what to add into the sidebars!!)
Hai.
Cant sleep la.
After the effects of TEHPENG at SN today.
Sian.
Counting down to the second that I get to see you again.
Which is probably in about...
14 hours' time?
DAMN BLOODY LONG CAN?!
)))):
And after tomorrow.
I'll have to wait god knows how long again.
SIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH.
Life is so tough sometimes.
Without you around.
:/
`missing youu at 5:02 AM.