Sunday, May 14, 2006
Hey dear!
I'm so bored with nothing to do now!!
And I'm too lazy to start studying.
Cos my eyes are still quite tired.
Its been so irritating for the whole day.
:/
Didnt get to see my mistress last night cos she'd no time for me la.
Hai.
So sad la!
Even my mistress is so busy.
The whole world's busy.
So...
I've decided.
Maybe its time I get busy too!!
((:
(But that's besides the point la. Haha.)
Anyway...
Ya.
Last night after reading your entry.
I...
Sorta just gave in to all the emotions inside.
Cos I know I really haven done much as a girlfriend.
As your girlfriend.
I wasnt understanding enough.
And I wasnt supportive enough of whatever you've been doing all these while.
Since I cant be there to help you whenever you encounter problems.
Cos I've no idea what's going on.
The least I can do it just be there.
To lend you a shoulder to lean on when you're tired.
A listening ear when you're troubled.
But I ddnt.
Not at all.
Not even once.
All I thought of was me, myself and I.
And it seems that I havent placed myself in your shoes at all.
To try understand what you've been going through.
And I'm really really sorry dear.
To put you through all those pains all alone.
Well.
I really dont think you deserve all that you're having now.
Cos I know you deserve better.
You deserve having much more that you actually have.
Dont give up on anything la.
The stress will pass.
The troubles will pass.
Everything will pass.
And the satisfaction at the end of the day when all's over will be more than words can say!
You love all that you've been doing.
And you know it real well.
Dont you?
When they're bound to go one fine day, your heart will tell you so.
And you wont have to go through any struggles at all.
And dont you worry about not being able to spend time with me la.
I'll spice up my own life.
Cos I know there're many things I've to come to terms with.
And I am already trying.
All you needa do for now...
Is give me some time.
But whatever it is...
Ni fang xin de qu gao hao ni de xue ye he 'shi ye' ba.
If there's anything that can make me better/happier.
It'll be to know that you're happy doing all that you're doing.
And you'll happy ALL THE TIME.
That's all that should matter to me from now.
So if you really wanna make up for not being able to spend time with me...
Promise me you'll enjoy everything that you're doing, and be happy all the time.
Dont ever let anything get you down.
Will you?
Dont sigh anymore.
Dont ): anymore.
Okay?
And whenever you need a studying partner or a jogging partner.
Just ring me up.
And I'll be right there!
Okay?
(:
Or rather.
I'll always just be 8 digits away.
No matter what.
24/7 at your service!
I love you dear!
You know I really do.
(:
`missing youu at 9:04 PM.