[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Friday, May 26, 2006
Hey dear!
It's once again 18 hours till I get to see you!
Haha.
It's always 18, no matter what.
Shuo chang bu chang, shuo duan ye bu hui hen duan.
Dan wo hai shi hui nai xin de deng.
Sui ran wo zhen de hen xiang xian zai jiu jin jin bao zhe ni.
Yi zhi de bao zhe ni.

Time really pass damn fast.
Zhe me kuai, the 25th is over AGAIN.
Zhe me kuai...
We've been together for 5 months.

I guess these five months have been the best time of my life.
Ever since like...
10 million years ago?
And like you've said...
Especially these few days.
Where I had you and you had me...
Feels so good.
So sweet.
So right.
((:

Thanks dear...
For all these good times for the past months.
I'm sure we'll have more to come!!!
Do you agree?
(I hope you do!)
((:

Today was a good day.
Though I made you rush here and there in the rain.
Get caught in the rain somemore.
And I'm really sorry about that!

But I really didnt expect you to end so early.
If not I'd have met Amanda earlier to collect the cert first.
Then we can spend more time in town.
Shopping.
Eating.
And doing everything else!
Still, I had a great time today!

Like I'll always say in my blog.
Movie's great.
Company's even better!
Have a lovely day!
HAHAHA.

And last but not least...
Happy Anni dear!!
:D

`missing youu at 12:38 AM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker