Monday, May 15, 2006
Hey sweet!
Good morning!
Haha.
I just woke up.
And I seriously think I haven gotten enough sleep.
-yawns-
Shall eat my apple soon.
After this entry.
(:
Anyway...
Why're you the one looking up for contacts for your class man?
You're the CIP rep ar, or what?
Shouldnt it be like...
The class rep's job?
Wahaha.
But then again...
Of everything...
Salvation army.
Sounds so....
WAHAHAHA!!
It's machiam like an ice-cream selling job.
Cos you guys will be out on the streets ringing bell.
Cant imagine you doing it.
SO CUTE!!
(:
Hmm.
You sure patience has decided to leave you for good not?
If it really has...
Must tell me leh.
Then I'll try to irritate you less.
If not one day you blow at me...
And yi fa bu ke shou shi kind!
CANNOT!!
I dont want that to happen!!
But I think you grouchy-ness is partially because of the stress.
And everything else that you've been going through.
Like though you said you're not that stress already...
But this kinda things...
A bit sub-couscious one.
Isnt it?
Hmmmm...
I dont know.
Hope your patience will come back to you soon.
Dont want you to be aging so fast man!
:x
Oh anyway.
Did I tell you?
I'm gonna go back to work next week!
(I think.)
Reckoned that it can probably occupy my time.
And I'll get money rolling in again!!
If not I'll be broke in no time man.
:/
Alright.
Shall get back to watching E Mo already.
Counting down to 130!!!!
I cant wait!
((:
`missing youu at 10:56 AM.