Thursday, May 11, 2006
//*Nobody gonna love me betterI must stick with youu forever.Nobody gonna take me higherI must stick with youu.Youu know how to appreciate meI must stick with youu, my baby.Nobody ever made me feel this wayI must stick with youu.I don't wanna go another daySo I'm telling youu exactly what is on my mind.See the way we ride in our private lives,Ain't nobody getting in between.I want youu to know that youu're the only one for me (one for me) *//hey dear!
know you just got home not long ago.
and you're resting and busy cooling down! (:
hope you'll go bathe soon and rest and sleep early already.
since you slept at 5plus alomst 6 this morning!
geeeee..
silly lil girl!
firstly, i wanna say,
i LOVE this outlet for just the two of us! (:
YEAY!
pretty pretty!
<3
and tht, guess everything got better after going to find you for dinner!
was like having thunderstorms above my head for the whole day,
scolding people for anything everything.
pms is indeed so not fun! ):
sorry for ranting at you, nehneh-ing you and whining at you!
esp the whining one,
i just cant help it. (:
its part of my habit already to whine at you. :D
then again,
after today,
i dunno when i'll get to see you again!
ARGH!
i so hate this period! ):
with all the uncertain plannings of paiju and meetings tht i have.
i have lesser time to spend with you..
SIGH! ):
and you say you're having a mistress somemore.
die la.
im so dead.. :/
hmmm..
no choice then.
everytime when i miss you badly,
i'll take it on bobby thinking its you.
GEEEEE... ):
another long day till 3pm of lessons tmr!
i so want to chop off my head and sell it away!
save me dear! :/
okay, shall stop my random whinings.
sleep early!
goodnight sweet!
<3
//* So don't youu worry aboutPeople hanging around,They ain't bringing us down.I know youu and youu know meAnd that's all that counts.So don't youu worry aboutPeople hanging around,They ain't bringing us down.I know youu and youu know meAnd that's why I say *//
`missing youu at 12:02 AM.