[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Friday, May 12, 2006
Wooo!
Its getting late.
And I'm still awake!!
This is getting irritating man!!
I dont wanna be a panda!!!!
And you're sleeping in bed soundly already!
(I hope!)
So I've noone to be online to entertain me.
Sigh.

And it's late nights like that...
That makes me miss you even more.
SIGH!!
):

By the way!!
I haven seen you in my dream for a long long time my dear!
Where on earth have you disappeared to?!
Or have you been too busy visiting other people in their dreams.
You end up forgetting mine!
:/

Ok.
I know.
I'm very outta point.
But ya la...
I'm just bored.

Hmmmmm...
Lets go for supper tomorrow!!
Want not?
HAHA!
Then you can entertain me at night!
And I wont have to come home too early.
To stone like that all night again.
Haaaaaaii.

Baah.
It's already 3.
Shall go to bed first la.
Nites darling.
(:

`missing youu at 2:54 AM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker