[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Thursday, May 11, 2006
Yes!
I'm home and bathed already!
Waiting for the file transfer to be done.
Then I can upload the photos for you!
And perhaps that can keep me occupied for a while?
LOL.

Am glad everything got better for you after dinner?
Haha.
You were like...
Such a grouchy and grumpy girl!!!
HAHA!
But its okay!
Since everything got better at the end?
Though you looked a bit sian sian when you were going home?
Hope nothing's like too wrong?
I'm fine with the nehneh-ing, the ranting, and the whining la.
Ni shi wo de girlfriend.
Na li ke neng bu rang ni nehneh, rant and whine, right?

Well.
I wanted to ask if you could meet tmr.
But..
When I asked someone what she's doing after school tmr..
She DID NOT REPLY me!!!!
What an irritating ass!
Haha.

If you're free maybe you'll wanna join me teng and moyy at night for kbox!
Though I doubt you'll wanna come.
Cos you'll either be BUSY, or you'll be....
SHY! (wrong word to use eh?)
LOL.
Maybe when you have...
Less meetings then we go out again ba.

Meanwhile..
I'll just be getting used to this life.
Haha.

Hmm.
The transfer's more than halfway through already!!
COOLL!
Which means both you and I can go sleep soon!

Sigh.
Cant wait to see you again.
But...
Cant wait ye yao wait I guess?
LOL.

Alright.
Sleep early tonight too.
Love you!
(:

`missing youu at 1:05 AM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker