[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Monday, May 15, 2006
You're online now.
And I'm talking to you.
And updating this at the same time.
Haha.
Am damn tired actually.
I mean, my eyes.
But I'm not ready to fall asleep yet.
So I shall just wait for the time to come.
(:

You're damn poor thing la.
Whole day kena bullied by your teachers.
Ask you do this do that.
And your stupid class rep is damn sickening!
Change him away la.
Wah lao.
Whole day end up with you doing his jobs for him.
What a y-chromosomed creature.
EW EW EW EW!
But I thought you'd be like...
Ringing bell.
Then I can go visit you when you're ringing bell.
Shun bian laugh at you when you ring the bell!
Wahaha!

Well well.
So now that the event is being pushed back.
And you've 6 events to plan for in Sem 2.
At least now things are less tight?
Though that doesnt mean meetings will be cut down.
Or anything else will change.
But you mind dont have to be thinking/planning about things all the time.
Even when you're not in school.
Not at discussions anymore.
Which is GOOD!
(:

Hmm.
Yea.
Considering going back to work la.
Not really 10 to 6 like I used to.
Still trying to work out the timings.
Wont be affecting paiju at all.
So I guss there's nothing to worry about.
Just that other than paiju times...
I'll probably be working and earning MONEY again.
(:

And I certainly have to agree that lunch was good.
It was short, and sweet.
And seeing you just makes my day.
We can always have lunch on mondays as long as you're free la.
So next time when you're free on mondays just tell me?
And we can have lunch together!
Cos I dont usually have anything on in the afternoons.
Unless I go ask people out myself?
Which I'm most of the time too lazy to.
So monday afternoons shall be left for you!
((:

By the way..
The sunset today was pretty nice la.
Despite the clouds.
(Which were really irritating.)
But it had a really soothing effect.
So peaceful.
I wish I had you with me to enjoy it.
But...
Haha.
Shall find chances to go enjoy it as often as I can.
And perhaps sunrise too.
LOVELY.
(:

Alright.
I shall go pack my bag for paiju tmr.
(:

`missing youu at 11:03 PM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker