[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Sunday, June 04, 2006
Ahhh!
I'm so irritated with MSN!!
Cos it didnt blink!!
Why like that!

Hai.
I'm so tired from studying.
I'm so bored of studying also!!
And I'm missing you sooooooooo much!
Zen me ban?
Wo du bu xia le la.
Zheng tian dou zai xiang zhe ni.
Ni hai ren bu qian lor.

Cant wait for tomorrow!
Cos I'll get to see you again!!
about 30 more hours man?
Haha.

You ah.
Your previous entry is really daaaaamn silly la!
And you imagestation captions also.
I cant help laughing out loud at them everytime I see them.
Why why why!
Why must you be so silly and adorable leh?!
Sigh.

Ayee.
When when when shall we go watch our movie?
Haha.
You go see when you free you tell me again la.
Kay?
Then I can plan my week also.
(Though there's not much to plan.)
Cos I got no friends!
Wahahaha!

Alright la.
Shall go find something else to do already.
Its sooooooo boring being onlyine.
Maybe I shall go shit!!
:/

`missing youu at 3:05 PM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker