Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Baby baby baby!!
It's the TIME OF THE DAY.
To BLOG!
And talk to my beloved girlfriend here since she's not online.
(Probably offline diligently doing her work.)
GOOOD GIRL!
I LIKE!
(((:
Cant believe I survived today.
'Cause, firstly, today is "NEVER GET TO SEE MY DARLING AT ALL" DAY.
Secondly, I woke up so freaking early after a not-so-early night!
And thirdly, paiju was soooo....
TIRING!
):
Almost didnt wanna wake up in the morning.
Was like...
SIAN.
Wanted to just lai chuang.
But!
I decided to be nice still.
And guess what?
I got to school and only XM and Carebear were there!
WHAT THE HELL?
Worse still, I WAS ALREADY LATE when I got there.
Oh man.
And you know something?!
Paiju only started at 12pm.
HMMMMMMMMMMM.
Super waste my morning right?
SIGH.
Today was totally...
NO FEEL la.
They went through the whole thing twice.
But I kept forgetting my line!
I'm like damn scared that on that day itself...
The same thing will happen leh.
Cos it's like...
loooong chunks.
And they're all so similar?
Zhen shi shang nao jin.
Then the closing eye activity was sooooo tiring!
I almost died.
I could feel myself shutting my eyes with much force each time I needa visualise something to catch the timing.
And after it ended...
I totally just nuah diao.
As in...
Ya. Just damn drained.
Hmmmmmmm.
And after that...
NIGHTMARE!
They decided to diao me.
Not that I mind them diao-ing.
But, I hate it each time jingqi tells me...
I'm not gay enough.
Especially for the first and second scene.
And everytime this happens...
What JQ say will clash with what Moyy initially told me the freaking character will be like.
So I'm like... HUH?
Which one do you guys one?
A normal proper gay?
The comical kua zhang stereotyped gay?
Or just a sissy?
Felt like...
Banging the wall.
Seriously.
I'VE NO IDEA AT ALL HOW TO DO IT.
So I concluded once again...
Acting is really not my thing.
I find it pretty much repulsive at times.
I want a proper character.
A....
I dont know.
Nevermind.
Still, I had my share of fun I guess.
We were suppose to take ju zhao.
And we ended up taking a lot of stupid pictures!
DAMN FUNNY!
Show you after Han burns it into a CD for me!
((:
And I think our other ju should take more photos too!
Maybe I shall just bring my camera during the next paiju!
Then I'll make YOU take more photos with me!
(Especially on QIHANG!)
:DD
So how was your day with Alicia?
You guys had fun?
Haha.
What did you all do man!
Walk around and gossip gossip gossip again right?!
HahaHAHA!
Oh anyway!
I managed to download Aquamarine.
(I think you said you wanted to watch it before.)
You still wanna watch it?
I can burn you a CD if you want.
(:
Well well...
In another 15 hours' time I'll get to see you!
And I cant wait!
Hope tomorrow will be a constructive enough day at paiju!
And then hopefully we can leave early to go out or something!
Or maybe...
We can drag the whole ju to KBOX!!
Sounds like a good idea??
((:
Oh oh oh!!
When when when can we have our camp over?
HAHAHA!
It sounds so...
EXCITING!
(((:
Ayee.
Alright.
Shall sign off here.
I miss you dear.
Seeyou tomorrow!
:D
`missing youu at 10:27 PM.