[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Saturday, June 17, 2006
Baby baby baby!
Wonder if you're home already since you said you're done with getting your flowers!
I'm finally home!!
Think I've to really try to sleep early tonight la!
If not my nose might end up red again!
And I'm so tired even though I slept a lot.
Had a really really bad dream last night dont know why also.
Sigh.
:/

But!
Hahaha!
Erm...
I didnt wash my sweater last night!
So I brought it with me to colimama's place and slept with it.
OMG!
It helps sooooooo much la!
If not I'd have died of missing you!
HAHAHA
(:

Qihang's tomorrow.
And I'm already feeling so so so sad.
Like my days are gonna be so empty once it's over?
No more paijus.
No more interactions with good friends every at least twice a week.
No more reason to get outta the house everyday.
And no more feeling of togetherness.
Think I'll suffer from my post qihang depression VERY SOON!
):

Anyway!
That night is 'cause...
Your mmm mmm mmm appeared ma.
And everytime it comes out TOO many times...
I'll get more sensitive towards everything?
And our msn convo you also sian sian one ma.
But I'm glad I decided to make the call.
To make you entertain me!
'Cause everything started sounding better!
And it made me sleep in peace!
You sounded really cute over the phone la!
When you were telling me about the lecturer.
And then trying hard to multitask over the phone and on msn!
And the way you just keep denying that you cant exactly multitask!
SOOOOO FUNNY!
I like!
:D

If only everytime you can be that hyper and crappy over the phone la!
That's not call naggy lor!
Its really okay if you just keep rattling on and on!
That's just...
Being yourself!
Being my cute little baby girl!
And that's why I love you!
(Well, that's not the only reason of course. 'Cause if I have to list, my list is soooooo gonna go on forever and ever!)
(:

Anyway.
You're lucky you didnt go stayover last night!
Cause we really didnt do much.
I didnt like...
3 balloons?
Then yao suan bei tong!
Then sit around and slack.
Then went to bed at 2plus.
And talked to Sook till 4plus.
Really nothing much lor!
But then again...
If you'd been there...
Things would've been so much more fun!
Then I'd have been able to sleep even better.
Or maybe, look at you sleep!
:D

Still cant forget about the dinosaur at the Heartland mall shop!
The noise it made was like...
Damn funny!
Oh you know!
Yesterday...
When we were talking to get the cab?
And when we were crossing the road?
When the two of them held hands I was like..
OH MAN!
SWEETNESS!
Damn cute la!
Ands I think they look like a very matching couple lor!
So cuuuuuuuute!
Haha.
(:

Alright.
I shall go reply your last message first!
Bet you're like thinking how come I'm taking so long to reply.
Probably thinking that I'm busy again!
But I'm not!
I'm just blogging!!!
And missing you my dear!

Shall wait for tomorrow to come!!
I love youu baby!!
-hugs baby real real real tight!-

`missing youu at 9:26 PM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker