Saturday, June 24, 2006
Baby!!
I'm finally done with the grocery shopping for the bbq tonight.
I wonder if it's gonna be like...
Too much or too little.
Cause I really dont know how to gauge the amount!
Plus...
Phebe might not be able to make it.
And RJ isnt coming!!
So, it's not gonna be a full ju gathering.
But well, better than nothing!
What's most important is...
I'll get to see you!
In a few hours’ time!
:D
I’m sooooo glad the weekends are here!
Cause I’ll get to see you today!
And see you tomorrow!
But don't worry!
Wo shi jue dui bu hui kan ni kan dao ni de!
You let me see you for 24/7 I also wont mind lor!!
Hui ni cai guai!!
Suo yi ni bu yao luan luan shuo hua hor!
Tsktsk!
Oh man.
Shaorou just called to try to persuade me to go for Jubilate.
I feel like being nice to her.
(Cause I AM a nice person.)
But….
I shall go find someone to go with me first!!
So irritating.
Stupid Jubilate.
Haha.
Eh!
You ah!
You weren’t invading me and xuemei la!
I think with both of you around…
All the fun was doubled la!
Cause both of you at like…
So funny and cute?
Especially you la!!
“WHY?”
HAHAHAHAHA!
Opps.
:x
And when you were playing pool…
You just look so……….
Hmmmmmmm….
I cant find a word good enough to describe!
I don't know.
Ke neng zhen de shi yin wei nv ren ren zhen de shi hou dou te bie piao liang ba!
So, we shall go play pool for often!
You can practice for all you want!
And I can look at you while you play.
One stone kill two birds!
I like!
:D
Oh!!
Did I tell you?
My ass is still hurting!
Damn painful!
Like yesterday when I sit and move my ass into the chair a bit more and I felt it aching!
EEEEEEE!
So irritating!!
I don't wanna ever blade again!
We shall….
Go try something else!
So that some people wont get another chance to laugh at me!!!
:pPpPpPPP
Anyway…
I’m over the PQD already la.
PMS is gone too!
So, I’m feeling sooo sooo much better!
I thought the outdoor activities on Thursday really did help a bit?
Just worked it all off lor!
So, don't worry anymore.
All the words that starts with ‘P’ hui li wo yuan yuan de!
Alright!
Shall continue counting down to the minute when I get to see my baby!
:DDDDDDD
`missing youu at 2:49 PM.