Saturday, June 10, 2006
Baby!!
I'm home!!
You're taking so long toreply my messages!!
Wonder what you're doing!
But doesnt matter.
HAHAHA.
I'm like sooooo full from dinner!
Went to look for a shoe bag just now.
But I cant find a nice one!!!!
So sian!!
And I'm so in love with Clinique Happy for Men!
LOL.
Anyway...
I feel DAAAAMN poor now la!!!
Returned the money to my cousin already.
Everything.
And my account's like...
HMMMMMMMMM!
:/
Didnt I just tell you I really have no idea why I was so happy yesterday?
It was just a nice nice lovely day lor.
Not 'cause my bday is coming.
And not 'cause the tech run was fun.
(In fact, the tech run was more scary than fun la!)
Past two days I've been in a siao diao mood.
But not upset or anything.
Just damn sian and lethargic.
What more, every day go not much to do.
So even more SIAN lor!!
Like that also needa tell you meh?
Not like if I tell you I'm damn sian diao you'll entertain me!
You always ask me to entertain you instead if I say I'm bored one.
Wahahaahaa!
Hmmm.
I still dont understand.
Why everytime I tease you...
You'll wanna run into my arms?
Must be because you wanna come nearer...
Then chen wo bu zhu yi de shi hou strangle me right!!
I knew it!!
Tsktsk!!!
EVILEST of all!!!
YOUUUUUUU!
Ayeeee.
I miss you soo much!!
Cant wait to fall asleep.
Then the night will be over.
Then the day will come.
Then the night will come again.
Then I'll see you!
Then I'll get to hold you and have you in my arms again!
YAY!!!!!
Okay.
I swear time will pass fast.
I like!
:D
Alright.
Shall go watch my show already!
Gotta slp by 1230 tonight as promised.
Hope I'll be able to fall asleep man!!
Love you baby!
-muah-
(:
`missing youu at 10:02 PM.