Friday, June 30, 2006
Hey baby!
I seriously think my comp's having serious problems!
Cause it keeps hanging!
And now that I'm back online...
You seem to have disappeared offline to god knows where already!
):
Anyway...
So sorry if I sounded too fierce, or frustrated just now.
But I really wasnt the least frustrated.
So sorry if I didnt sound too good my dear!
I really think I needa work on the way I sound most of the time.
And I think...
I was really mean to you today!!!
I feel so bad when I was like...
Walking to the interchange and thinking back about everything that happened today.
I shall learn to be nicer to you already!
Hopefully I'll be able to make you really happy for one whole day.
Or rather, for all the times that I see you, and all the times that I dont see you too.
I dont wanna upset/antangonise my laopo anymore.
I will learn to be good!
And make my laopo happy happy all the time!
(:
And yes!
I really think you'll make a good wife la!
Since you can do all the housework.
And you always help your mama in the kitchen also.
Jing de liao chu fang, chu de liang ting tang!
I'll be the most xing fu laogong if I ever get to marry you la!!
So I'll just wait patiently for the day I get to ba ni qu jing Fang jia!
So sorry I cant be non-yellow non-angmoh like who you dream to marry.
I'm just a Chinese! Not a Korean!
So, ni xiang hou hui hai lai de ji de!
Yin wei hai you 8 nian de shi jian!
(:
I'm like...
Hugging my teeshirt to sleep everynight la!!
Everytime I smell it...
I feel that you're just beside me.
Then, as usual, I'll just hug my cushion pretending it's you.
And hoping that I'll dream of you each and every night.
Sigh.
I really wish you can just move into my room and that I'll get to hug you to sleep every night la!!
Wo hao xiang ni orr laopo!
: /
Hmmm.
I also dont know how to pass my smell to you leii.
Like...
I dont know the source of my smell?
And, I've nothing of yours with me!
So I cant hug it to bed every night and pass you it back to you.
Like how you returned me my top!!
So, how can you ever inherit my smell?
Hmmmmmmm!
You can slowly think of a way...
Wo zuo de dao de hua, yi ding hui zuo!
:D
Ayee!
You're not mafan or anything la silly!
I'd be more than happy to have you stick with me all my life!
Cause that's what I want too!
To stickwitu ALL MY LIFE!
Till my last breath!
So you better be careful!
I'll be nagging at you everday!!
ALL THE TIME!
Wo hui guai guai zuo ni de xiao nan ren de.
Wo ye yan li, nao hai li, xin li...
Dou zhi you ni yi ge.
Ba wo de ai...
Tong tong dou liu gei ni!
Wo de laopo da ren!
:D
Oh!
So your third week will be occupied with tests?
I think we shall spend our weekends studying from now on!
Then you'll be more that just PREPARED for your tests!
And you'll score better to pull up all your grades!!
And by the time you get back your papers, there'll be no more ))): on you!!
So yes, we shall run and study and run and study even more everyweekend!!
Okokok?
Really cant imagine how things'll be like when you get busy again man.
But it's okay.
I can always go down to Dover to meet up with you and send you home often!
Just like yesterday.
Though the time was short short short!
But it's enough!
Just as long as I get a bit of you, its enough!
And I'm contented!
:D
Hao le!
Think I shall call you up now!!
Since you said you're watching TV!
I'm so gonna disturb you until you bei wo fan si la!!
HAHAHAHA!
:D
`missing youu at 11:43 PM.