Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Hey baby!
Its 1 am!
And I'm still awake.
You're like...
Having your camp.
And worse still...
Your night walk.
So you're not replying.
And I'm sooooo bored!
And worse thing is...
I miss you soooooo much
):
Haven been in any moods to blog at all.
Feeling sian 1/2 and lethargic everyday.
Ever since Qihang ended.
Said I'd update in details in my own blog.
And I didnt.
Been wanting to update this blog too.
But...
Just li bu cong xin somehow.
:/
Mood's been in a mess these days.
Only the few moments I talk to you...
Be in over MSN, SMS, or over the phone...
That I get to feel better here and there.
And forget about all the stupid things.
EEEEEW!
Cant wait for this weekend!
I'm gonna have the other ju gathering!
And our ju's gonna meet too!
For my loooooong awaited BBQ!!!!!!
:D
Plus I'm gonna get my Sunday with you.
What a splendid weekend, isnt it?
HAHA!
:DDD
Fong was like...
Telling me how amusing Maple is while she was online just now.
Think I really should go get to know her better!
I love amusing people man!!
Cause they make me laugh!!
Just like you!
((:
Hmm...
Actually..
I dont know what to blog already?
Cause...
I dont know.
I'm just so not in the mood for many many many things.
I'm so sorry dear.
:/
Think I'll come back here when I'm a happier and lighter me!
Tak care baby!
I miss youuuuu!!
Soooooooooooooooo much that the 'o' can just go on for ever and ever!
:/
Oh!!
ONE LAST THING!!
I'm really glad I decided to rush and take photos with you this qihang!!
I think that's like...
The first qihang photo that we've ever taken together?

And I like it!
:DDDDDDDD
`missing youu at 1:04 AM.