Monday, June 12, 2006
Hey baby!!
My turn to blog!!
Been wanting to blog all day.
But I've been too lazy!
Took me a daaaamn long time to even blog in my own blog la!
Cant stand myself.
Think you're probably resting now.
Or rather, I hope that you ARE resting right now.
Since you sound like you're feeling so unwell.
Xiao sha gua, yi ding shi lei huai le zi ji.
Yao hao hao zhao gu shen zi ah.
Bie rang ren zhe me dan xin ni.
What more...
Qihang yao dao le!!
So it's really not a time to fall ill you know?
Be a good girl okay?
Get well soon baby!
(:
Think I've gotten more than enough rest la.
Slept so much earlier compared to the past few nights.
And I woke up only at 11plus near 12.
Shui de hao duo hao duo!!
Haven felt so comfy sleeping for a damn long time!
And no dreams to disturb me all night.
Bet you'll say something like...
Must be because I'm really tired that's why like that.
But I think its more of wo de xin hen an ding, an wen, shen me dou bu xu yao qu xiang...
Suo yi, wan shang neng shui dao zhe yang.
Er qie lian meng dou bu yong qu zuo le.
Haha!
It feels gooooood!
(:
Wei!
Last nighr I really had a great time lor.
And I think that's like...
The best time of my day.
So stop thinking that you made it unconstructive or boring in anyway ke yi ma?
Zhen de hen gao xing neng he ni gong du na me te bie de yi tian.
Jiu suan wo men zhen de zhi shi zuo zai gong yuan li...
Shen de ye bu zuo...
Wo xin li hai shi gan jue yi yang de tian mi, yi yang de xing fu.
You ni zai shen bian, wo yi jing yong you quan shi jie zui hao de le!
Xie xie ni.
(:
Bu yao zai shuo sorry le zhi dao ma?
If you really still feel sorry...
Na jiu...
Bu chang lor!
Yi bei zi... liu zai wo shen bian...
Zuo wei bu chang!
HAHAHAHAHA!
I'm very unreasonable de.
Too bad!
:P
Oh man.
Cant imaagine how you look like when you were covered in paint just now.
Right to the bottom of your feet!
You must've look sooo sooo sooo cute!!
Next time must take photo ahh!!!
So envious of your school mates la!
Get to work with you like that.
Zhen hou hui zai hua hui de si nian li, wan quan mei ji hui gen ni yi qi gong zuo.
Kan ni gong zuo shi hou de yang zi.
Yi ding hen ke ai de!
But that's besides the point.
Hope you are feeling too painful after trying to scrub/rub/peel the paint off you!!
LOL.
Hmm...
Why why why did you think of being a vegetarian?
What happened man?
Did the fish/pig/chicken/duck do anything to you today to disturb you?
What did they do?
The fish flipped its tails at you?
Or the chicken/duck pecked you??
Or the pig stepped on its own da bian and stepped all over you??
Tsktsk..
Poor girl.
Man.
I miss you sooooo much baby.
It's been sooo long since we parted.
And it's still a loooooong way to go before I get to see you again.
Hao xiang hao xiang bao bao ni!
:s
Tmr's such a long long day.
Hope we wont have to really stay till five man.
It's gonna be so...
Errrr.
And I've this feeling I've got a lot to bring tmr la!
And I've to wake so early.
SIGH.
So hungry today.
There's noone home all day.
And I've been home alone.
And worse still, noone to cook for me.
Nothing for me to cook also.
Ahhhhh!!
How I wish my ah ma is home!
:/
Hao la.
Wo qu kan dian shi le.
Minng tian jian!!
iloveyouubaby!
`missing youu at 8:46 PM.