Monday, June 26, 2006
Hey baby!
You're finally done with your meeting at stupid NP.
And I've finally decided to touch my keyboard!
Cant believe I didnt touch my keyboard all day!
And the most miraculous thing is...
I survived!
:D
Anyway!
I'm watching Jubilate 3 tomorrow!!
So if you happen to be going to watch or anything like that...
You can come and find me!
Wahahaha!
(I'm so bored that I'm wasting 15 bucks to help Shaorou.)
I feel so....
Nice for once!
Wahaha!
She'd better be nicer to me from now on man!!
And her stupid Maple friend still owe me my box of choclate!!
(((:
Oh!
You know...
I spent like...
My whole day trying to clear the messages in my inbox and sent folder.
And there were like..
1400 over messages!
The inbox itself was enough to kill my batt by like...
2?
So I had to charge it just to clear my outbox.
Like...
Wow.
I think I really should clear my messages more often just in case man!
And the worse thing was...
Xuemei's messages came in in the middle of the day.
And somehow...
After reading her messages...
It gives me a very very heavy feeling.
Like...
She's always so upset.
And there's always this cheng zhong de bao fu on her.
Afterall...
I guess I do know how she feels to a large extent.
So it tends to double my worry for her.
Like...
I'll feel like giving her a hug right away and tell her it's alright.
It'll all pass and she's see the sun shining again.
And she'll always have a friend in me.
Sigh.
Hmmmmm....
So how was your day my dear?
Spent it at home doing your work and studying for tomorrow's test?
How was the meeting?
Nobody pissed you off nor irritated you I hope?
Sometimes I really regret not learning driving earlier.
If not I'd have been able to send you to school and send you home.
Then you wont have to be travelling such long long ways.
And maybe you can sleep peacefully on the way home.
Instead of hating to take buses from this busstop or that busstop.
Having to drop here to change train or whatsoever.
Zhen shi xing ku ni le laopo!
Hao xiang ti ni chui chui bei...
Rang ni de fang song yi dian...
Ran hou zai ji xu zhe yang mang lu de ben bo.
Anyway...
I was really quite happy by the end of last night.
Cause...
I really didnt intend to ask you about whatever you were feeling anymore when I saw you online.
Like I didnt wanna force anything outta you anymore.
Though I did ask you about it in my entry here last night.
And I'm glad that...
Somehow you've decided to tell me about it in the end still.
Even though its not a problem that we can solve.
Cause I cant stop you from feeling whatever you're feeling.
And I wont want you to try so hard to suppress anything you're feeling.
And like I wont know if there'll be a next time that you feel this again.
But at least you've decided to open up somehow.
And talk to me about it.
I guess that alone made me happy enough.
(:
There's no need to say sorry for having moods like that la.
It's not wrong or anything what, silly.
You're not being overly sensitive or childish la.
You're just feel what your heart and mind tell you to feel.
And there's really nothing wrong with it my dear!
What more...
Ni de hai zi qi, suo you de si yu, he ju dong...
Are all parts of what make you so perfect my dear.
Xiang wo shuo de, que xian mei ye shi mei.
Er qie, you si hou, que xian mei, qi shi shi zui mei de dong xi.
Cause that's what makes you so real, and so lovable.
Wp jiu shi xi huan na me zhen de ni.
Suo yi, bu yao zai qu ke yi ya yi zi ji de ren he qing xu.
Zhi dao ma?
i make my promise in the name of God,
to take you as my wife.
to have and to hold,
from this day forward;
for better, for worse,
for richer, for poorer,
in sickness, and in health,
to love and cherish,
as long as we both shall live.
here, I pledge u my love...
`missing youu at 10:06 PM.