[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Saturday, June 10, 2006
Hey dear!!!
I'm in such a good mood tonight!
I dont know why.
I just cant stop smiling at little little things!
Compared to my lazy/sian diao mood for the past two nights.
Wahaha!
And credit goes to my everdearest baby girl of course!
Dont ask me what you did to make me so happy.
I dont know!
I guess you really dont needa do anything to make me this happy!
And honestly speaking...
I havent felt this kinda mo ming de happiness for some time!!
:D

Tsktsk!
You're always so nice to people ah!
Even help your friend do test somemore.
No wonder everyone wants to bully you!
Everyone choose to push things to you to do.
Zhen shi de.
Xiang ni zhe yang hao de ren, hen rong yi bei qi fu de lor!
Yao dong de bu yao dui ren tai tai tai hao zhi dao ma?
Dui zi ji hao yi dian jiu ke yi le!
Haha.

And yes!!
Today's been a good good day!!
We spent a lot of time(wasted time) looking at the other jus.
And also pai-ing ourselves here and there.
But all the times in between that's spent with you was enough to make the day as good as it's been concluded to be la!
'Cause you're always sooo cute!
And everytime I bully/make fun of you..
Your reaction is ALWAYS so adorable!!!
I LIKEEEE!
HAHAHAHA!
By the way, my acting is GAY lor.
NOT cute!
Tsktsk!
Please describe it the right way!
Must learn k!
Be a good girl!
Then I qing ni chi tang!
(:

The para that you took out from the book is like...
daaaamn nice/sweeeeet!
-melts into a puddle of water-
Shou bu liao le!!
Zhen xiang fei dao ni jia qu!!
Jin jin de bao zhu ni!
You'd better not give me a chance to have my arms around you.
'Cause when I do, I'll NEVER EVER LET YOU GO!!
-evil laughter-

Oh!!
And the photo I took at the airport that night!


Man!
I cant wait to see you!!
Iloveyouu baby, more than words can ever say!
:DDDDDDD

`missing youu at 12:36 AM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker