[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Thursday, June 15, 2006
Hey dear!
You blog real early today!
So I shall blog too!
Haha!

Hmmm.
Been having this feeling that I said something wrong just now.
I dont know.
Zhi shi jue de...
Ni de mood hao xiang guai guai de.
The whole msn convo's like...
Guai guai de too.
Cos ni hao xiang you dian...
Leng leng de.
Hmmm.
Ke neng shi wo xiang duo le.
If I really did say/do something wrong just now...
I hope you'll tell me.
Zhen de dui bu qi.

Just finished bathing not too long ago.
And it's only then that I realised...
My hair really really short!!
And it's a bit...
Off.
I dont know!!
That stupid hairdresser!
Never cut properly!
She was like looking everywhere else, EXCEPT MY HAIR!
I was so scared that suddenly...
My ear will just have a hole la!
Eeeeyur.
But it feels sooooo much lighter now la!
Hope my head wont catch a cold!
HAHAHA!
:x

So...
What did you eat for dinner?
Other than porridge of course!
Didnt know porridge plus liao can make you so full!
If I were there I'll help you finish your food!
If not later whole night you feel food swimming inside again!!
Its such a xing ku feeling la!!
Hope your food will digest reaaaaaaaallly fast and spare you from the sufferings!
(:

Hmmm...
If noone wants to take photos tomorrow.
Then two of us take lor.
Zi high, zi pai, zi shuang!
We can take with the props and everything else too!
And mybe a ju zhao.
If RJ's willing to let us take a picture of her face!!
Afterall, I think tmr's gonna be a total waste of time during rehearsal la!
Sian diao.
Dont know they ask us go back so early also.
TMD!!
But......
I think I can finally get to eat my MACS HAM !!!!!!
You wanna have breakfast with me?
:DDDD

I think the interviewer for your poly forum is really quite funny leh.
Like damn sacarstic like that?
The not very formal, can talk to and crap with when you're in a good mood kinda teacher?
LOL.
How much did you pay again today eh?
50? 100?
They're so out to cheat little kids money!!!
Lucky you have a daddy who prints money!
If not you'll be broke like ME!!!
WAHAHAHA.

Hmm...
Actually...
I think, if we can control our own lives...
We might not be as happy as we are?
Cos you wont go through all the sadness to compare them to true happiness.
Then the difference wont be so big.
And the feeling will be so totally different.
Nobody will really be easily contented anymore.
So I guess sometimes...
It's better like that.
You dont know what's gonna happen in future.
And you get surprises every here and there.
Like how I didnt know that I'd meet you and get together with you.
I didnt know you'd be what my life is all about.
I didnt know I'd need and love you so much.
Then everything slowly reveals themself.
And we've come to where we are.
And I'm treasuring all that we've achieved.
And I'm thanking God for sending you into my life on angel's wings.
Maybe...
Life's better this way.
(:

The E Zuo Ju song reminds me of you cos I watched the show with you.
And that's like...
The first time I fell asleep on your lappie.
The first time I felt the many many things that I've felt with you.
It just reminds me of a lot a lot a lot of happy/sweet snippets that we both share!
Not because you're noisy and naggy la silly girl!
Dont anyhow say lor!
Sha gua!
(:

Oh no...
Your nick reads: stay clear, i bite.
What's happened dear?
Not in a good mood?
Oh no!
Cheer up dear!
Hope whatever's irritating you will go away soon.
And you'll be the cheery you again!

Sigh.
Bu zhi dao wen shen me...
Ni xin qing bu hao de shi hou...
Wo zong shi bu zhi suo cuo.
Zong shi bu neng rang ni hao qi lai.
Zong shi shen me mang ye bang bu shang.
Wo hao xiang zhen de hen lan.
Dui bu qi...

`missing youu at 9:19 PM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker