Thursday, June 22, 2006
Hey sweet!!
I'm here to blog.
Was too YSBT to blog last night.
I think I'm really growing old man.
And I've decided to blog more often!
Since I'll be home now most of the time.
Either to do my stuffs.
Or to study.
Hahaha.
Hmmm.
You dont have to say sorry for the noise la.
Not like it's your fault that they were making so much noise.
And not like it's your fault that I'm probably just PMS-ing.
So yea lor.
And I was just being my really grouchy self.
To be hating noise all day long.
Not only at the quiet times of the day.
So yes, dont say sorry please!
Its really NOT your fault at all my dear.
(:
Well.
The PQD wasnt exactly going ON and OFF in me?
It's there like...
All the time.
But its just at certain times of the day.
It gets worse.
But, I'm over the PQD already!
Blogged one loooooong entry yesterday.
To mark the end of Qihang.
And the end of PQD.
So I think I'm gonna start having mood for things?
Just hope nothing else sets in to spoil my mood from time to time!
Then I wont have to irritate/worry you with me moodiness.
Sigh.
I depend alot on my mood I guess.
Ayee.
Your sat wouldnt be very much in a mess la.
I think you should just decide for one thing to go for?
Like, either CIP, or the meeting?
Since you cant be at two places at a time.
Like I've said...
You're not wonder woman.
Bu yong ba zi ji bi de na me jin.
And give yourself so much stress/pressure to ba mei jian shi zuo de na me hao de.
Zhi dao ma?
Zhe yang wang wang hui shi bei gong ban.
Or cause you to be even more torn apart then everything geng bu neng zuo de hao.
Take it slow.
Or maybe you tell the CIP person at Salvation Army about your situation and see what they can help you about?
I'm sure there's space for compromisation.
If not, tell your leader at the polyforum side that you can make it.
Tell them you'll call him up after your CIP and tell him to update you about the progress and whatever work that you have to you.
There'll always be a way out one.
Dont get soooooo irritated kay?
OH!!
You know.
After last night...
I realise that Maple's like...
Really damn crappy!
She talks to me about everything la!
Like soccer, to her mum, to her family, to her friends, and huahui.
And blah blah blah!
We just talked non-stop ever since she started talking to me.
And surprisingly...
I just blah everything out also.
Like...
I dont have that fang shou xian or anything when I talk to her.
No wonder you can crap so much to her.
Now I finally understand!
But yea.
Really sorry if I scared you with my messages?
Even if you're not angry, or you dont remember everything already.
I just felt its something I ought to do.
Rang ni yi zheng wan dou yi tou wu shui...
Dui bu qi leh.
Hmmmm.
True that we only took two photos together during qihang.
But I guess it's better than none compared to all the past years?
And I didnt even get to take photos with anyone using my own cam.
The only time I took photos with the others were like...
Using bear's cam.
And they were all such random photos!
Shou bu liao!
Hopefully next year we'll get to take more!
Whether we're involved in performing.
Or involved in just watching the show!
And we've to take more photos during normal times too!!!!
Ayeee.
Just take out your camera more often la!
HAHAHAHA!
I really think you look fine in the photo ma.
Why you keep saying you look so act cute!
You dont lor!!
You just look like....
Qian Man Man!
The 'haven gui shang shen' version!
HAHAHAHA!
Okay.
Just kidding.
:x
I'm still like...
Deciding whether to go for some outdoor exercise today.
Lik...
Cycling and blading.
Since the weather is soooooo daaaaamn good today!
And I guess.
Some exercise will have me relieve everything that's inside too!
Maybe you can come and see sunset with me!!
I love sunsets.
HAHAHA!
((:
Guess you're still in bed!
Shall sign off here!
Take care baby!
iloveyouu!
:D
`missing youu at 11:28 AM.