[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Sunday, June 25, 2006
Hey sweet!
Wonder what time you're gonna fall asleep again tonight.
Sighhhhh!

Hmmm.
Think I'm gonna see you in another...
11 or 12 hours?
Which is actually VERY soon!

Wooo!
I had soooo much fun today!
With everyone!
Like...
We so totally went crazy somehow?
Haha!

And I had fun splashing water at you at the pool just now!
Cause you were so funny everytime you runaway?
LOL!!
Daaaaamn cute la!!
And when we were like...
'racing' to the lift?
It felt so silly/stupid!
But, the feeling was just so nice and sweet.
((:

You ah!
Didnt even eat much during the BBQ just now la!
Kept shoving the food to me!
I seriously think I'm gonna enter the obese zone soon la!
Do I really look that much like a rubbish bin to you?
TSKTSK!
:p

Anyway, hope you'll go off earlier to sleep.
Dont wanna see a very tired you tomorrow!

Take care sweet!!
Have a good night my dear laopo!
I LOVE YOU!!!
(:

`missing youu at 1:21 AM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker