[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Heyheyhey!!
Wo you lai le!!
Haha!!
Reading your entries always result in me melting into this big big pool of water. (oil, to be exact.)
'Cause you seems to always know the right words to say, the right things to do, to find the way into my heart.
To make me feel as if the ants are gonna come and bring you away just anytime soon!!
Hahaha!
:D

Cant believe my night was like...
Hmmm.
God knows how to describe.
Like once I got home, even before I managed to go and pee...
Moyy called to ask if I've burnt the discs and blah blah blah.
So I started doing it.
And got so irritated with the comp.
Worse still..
My mummy had to come in to irritate me with her rubbish!!
So wanted to chop someone up la!!
But luckily, some kind soul a.k.a my girlfriend..
Came online to talk to me and made me feel so so so so so much better within like...
less than 10 mins cos she's like...
so silly-ly adorable!!!
Thanks baby!
:DDD

Hmm...
Figured that you were in a weird mood today la.
As in...
Ya.
You were just quiet most of the time and...
I dont know.
Just not really like your normal self.
Dont know if you were in a bad mood or just...
Not feeling well?
So I just...
Didnt dare to go too near you.
Cos, ya, you know me and my mouth la.
Didnt wanna risk irritating you further in any way at all.
Though I probably did.
So sorry.
But yea, dont worry silly.
I wasnt irritated with you at all.
Just...
Didnt know what to do at all.
But well...
Hope you're already feeling better?
Mood, and stomach.

Oh man!
Did someone just agreed to bu chang me?
HAHAHA!
Dou shuo le...
Jiu fa ni...
Yi bei zi dou liu zai wo shen bian...
Pei zhe wo!!
Thats it man!!!
Ni bie xiang zou le!!!
MUAHAHAHAHA!
:D

You know.
At first I was still thinking....
I dont really feel like going to do dao ju.
Was damn tired la.
What more I was damn sian.
So I thought of maybe going home to rest.
But, guess I dont regret going to Colimama's place afterall.
Cos I've had a really good time there!
Got to see my silly dear with paint all over!
(Though she put more paint onto ME than anywhere else!)
And I finally got to feel a bit of the Qihang thing?
Like...
The familiar and nice feeling.
Working with my friends.
Having fun and all.
And having you for company.
So I conclude, the trip was really worth it afterall!
:DD

Anyway...
Why did you bold the FISH when you said that you wont hesitate to kill one?
Wo bu ming bai.
Hmmm...
Are you trying to hint something???
HAHAHA.
Okay.
I think I'm slow.
But, yah, why FISH?
-scratches head-

Hai you 8 ge xiao shi.
Wo jiu you zai neng jian dao ni le!!
This feels sooooooo good!
Like I'm gonna sleep, wake, bathe, and get out.
And there you'll be!!
:DDDDD

Zhen de hao xi wang neng you ni zai shen pang...
Rang wo bao jin ni.
Kan zhe ni ru shui.
Hmmmmmmm...
Hao xiang ni!

Wan an!
(:

`missing youu at 3:06 AM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker