[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Sunday, June 25, 2006
I have 3 roses for youu.
It not that many.
But it does speak for my heart.
As 3 roses says...
"I love youu".

I have only 3 roses for youu.
Not because I cant affordmore.
But I feel...
It enough to show my love for youu.

I have 3 roses for you.
And if I were to add more...
I'd add another 2.
And I'll ask...
"Would youu be mine... forever?"


Hey baby!
Its our 6th month's anni today!
And I'm really happy that we've managed to come such a long long way.
Much has happened in the past 6 months.
Ups, and downs.
There were so many times where things almost just...
Ended for the both of us.
All the misunderstandings.
All the unhappiness.
Everything.
I'm really glad we've pulled through.
I've had my saddest moments.
I've had the time of my life, too.
I felt myself changing, learning, growing up, and wanting to become a better person all these while.
And if there's anyone I can think of to have changed me these much...
It's youu baby.
It's all because of you.

I've made mistakes.
Big mistakes, small mistakes.
And you forgave me.
You stood by me, all the same.
If there was one song I could sing to you...
It'd be Superwoman.
'Cause everytime I hear it...
I feel it sounds like...
Me, and you?
Cause I've been letting you down all these times.
And now...
I hope you can give me one more chance.
To say my last sorry.
I'll nev make all the foolish mistakes anymore.
I dont want you to pass me by.
Not like that, not at all.
I wanna spend my years with you.
I wanna have a place in your future.
I wanna share your dreams with you baby.
Let's clean our slate and rid all the unhappiness that's ever taken place between us, and start a new chapter in our story.

If I can have one wish...
I'd wish to turn back time to right my wrongs.
But I dont have that one wish.
So I can only make it up to you as we go.
Will you give me this one chance baby?
Will you?

Today was a simple day.
But I truly enjoyed myself.
Cause I simply love every second that's being spent with you.

But after the rest at Delifrance.
Something in you feels very different to me.
Yet, I dont know what.
Did I do something wrong?
Did I say something wrong?
Or did some thought go through your mind again?
I dont know.
You were stoning more than ever.
And you were so quiet.
But I guess...
You wouldnt tell me much.
At least...
Not face to face?

Hmmm.
Wo bu zhi dao.
Wo xi wang ni shi zhen de mei shi.
Bu xiang ting dao ni shuo mei shi...
Dan lian shang de biao qing, he ni de yi ju yi dong...
Dou gao su wo ni hao xiang you xin shi...
Ru guo ni zhen de you zai xiang shen me...
Qing ni gao su wo hao ma?

`missing youu at 10:30 PM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker