[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Laopo laopo laopo!
Hope you're sleeping SOUNDLY in bed.
In the midst of some SWEET dreams?
Its four.
Yet I'm still online.
Am pretty awake still actually.

Was really bored.
So I just did that with the photo we took just now!
HAHAHA!

And!
I got the photos uploaded already.
Its HERE!
Wonder if your comp can actually see it!
And its only after looking at the photos...
Did I realise how different our skin color can be!!
Look at THIS!!

See the different in our color?
Though its meant to show the difference of our.. AHEM.
HAHAHAHA!
Okay.
I better not laugh at that.
If not later you whack me when you see me!
:x

Anyway!!!
I think you'll really make a gooooooooood wife in 8 years' time!
Was looking at the tshirt that you ironed.
It looks really STRAIGHT!
And your folding skills not bad too!
That's it man!
You're officially hired!
My fulltime maid!
(Since we cant get married yet!)
I'm gonna make you iron and fold my clothes for me from now on!
I dont care!
:DD

Though you didnt hug the tshirt for 5 nights as you were suppose to...
It still smells of you!
The really really really nice smell!
I like!
I think I'm just gonna hug that top to sleep every night.
So as to ensure I get sweet dreams and sleep through the night!
(Though I'd have to end up missing you so bad the next day when I wake.)
:/

Well well...
I guess my survival kit is partly completed!
With photos, and your smell!
And yes, thanks baby!
For the chocolate!!!
I'm been chewing it one by one ever since....
I sat in front of the comp!
LOL.

Hmmm.
I'm glad you still spoke your mind that night la.
At least now I know more preventions that I can do!
Suo yi yi hou you shen me shi jiu yao shuo!
Xiang dao shen me jiu shuo shen me.
As in, like ni jue de wo ying gai zhi dao...
Huo zhe shi wo ben lai jiu ying gai zhi dao.
Er qie ke yi zuo dao de shi...
Jiu gen wo shuo k?
Wo hui jin liang zuo dao de!
And wo you cuo de di fang...
Dou yi ding yao gao su wo.
Cause I wont wanna allow myself to make the same mistakes twice.
I dont wanna risk losing the love of my life.
And for one thing, you wont lose me.
Not the slightest bit.
Cause I'll never let go.
Until the fine day when you tell me...that you dont want me near anymore.

Though things didnt come out too well at first.
But after you came online...
Everything got clearer!
And like I've said...
What doesnt kill us makes us STRONGER!
So let's keep this going baby!
:D

So so so so so sorry that I always have to take so long to understand your points.
And I always have to worry you with the way I think and react to whatever you say/do.
I shall learn my way to understand your words better sooooon!
Then no such thing will even happen again when we talk.
(:

You're not a lousy girlfriend la!!
Told you you should never insult yourself already isnt it?
You've never really given me much trouble lor!
And worry ye zhi shi yin wei wo guan xin ni ma.
Not that you make me worry.
Just that I'd want you to live happily and healthily.
So bu guan zai shen me fang mian, wo dou hui nag nag nag.
Wo dou hai mei gan xie ni zhe me jiu yi lai...
Mei tian dou zai tahan wo de naggings.
So sorry that ni de er duo mei tian zai shou zui!

Eh.
That night I got go off from the conversation meh?
I thought I just stopped for like..
1 or 2 minutes never reply only?
Then before I knew it...
You said you were going offline!
Haha.
Usually when you blog and talk to me at the same time...
You also dont tell me you're blogging one ma.
Haha!
Nan dao hai hui you bie de shi qing bi gen wo de laopo tan tian lai de zhong yao ma?!
Mei you lor!
So yah, if I reply slow, the only reason is probably that I'm blogging!
(:

Dont keep saying I'm busy kay?
Hmmm.
Guess I just dont want you to get any wrong idea that I'm like doing other unimportant things and ignoring the conversation with you.
Cause that'll never come true!
(:

You ah...
Evil pok.
Whole day plotting how to bite my tongue and hopefully bite off my tongue right?
I think you're just jealous that I've a longer tongue lor!
WAHAHAHA!
:pPPPppppPP
Hmmm.... Just a random thought...
Imagine if we both have pretty short tongues?
HAHAHAHAHA!
Okay.
It's damn stupid.
Dont bother imagining!
LOL.

Anyway...
I think dinner tonight was nice nice NICE!
Though I think you were pretty tired....
And I had my exhausted side too...
But just sitting and chilling by the fountain is a good way to spend my time with you too!
Cause we can just sit there and look at all the beautiful things around us.
Joke about everyone else.
And of course!
Take photos!
:D
Though we didnt take a lot of photos.
(Cause I'm bad at photo-taking!!)
HAHAHA.

Okay.
Now I've another loooong looooong way to go before I see you again.
Hopefully you really have no meetings or anything to make you stay back in school on friday.
If not I'll burn your stupid club down!!!
WAHAHAHA!
Just hop I'm not taking up too much of your free time.
When you could've divided them among other things including rest, and studies.
And yes...
Lets study out together when you're free?
Think I really need study sessions!
HAHA.

Alright.
Shall try to get off to bed already!
Nites darling!
iloveyouu!
yi tian bi yi tian geng ai ni!
:D

`missing youu at 4:34 AM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker