[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Sunday, June 04, 2006
Man!
You just went offline without saying bye!
How mean is that!!!
):

But its okay.
Being the very nice me...
I'll FORGIVE you!
Haha.

I wasnt busy la.
I was trying to see if I can think of anything for your banner.
But...
My lousy brains end up with nothing!
So I guess... I'm of no help again.
As usual.
:/

Oh!
You're back online!!
And you're asking if I'm okay.
Haha.
Silly girl.
I'm REALYY REALLY REALLY okay la.
If not, like just now like that...
Got wu yun I'll tell you have wu yun ma.
Pian ni you mei you li wu na.
Ye mei you tang chi lor.
Geng mei you girlfriend hong.
So WHY SHOULD I NOT TELL THE TRUTH?
Makes sense?
(:

Hopefully YOU wont be sian sian tomorrow lor.
With all the travelling that you'll have to do.
And god knows what kinda shit you'll get in school.
And also at paiju.
If you're sian sian then there'll be noone to entertain me!
Noone to play with me!!
And noone to let me bully.

What more.
Like you've mentioned...
If your thing is really coming...
Then if you SIAN SIAN somemore...
Wo jiu can le!!
Later I say wrong thing again
(Like I always do.)
Then you dont wanna talk to me!
OH NOOOOOOOOOO!
Wo bu yaoooooooooo!!
Think I shall talk less than.
Everytime your MMM MMM MMM comes out...
It gets damn scary.
:s
::(

I'm really hoping for tomorrow not to end too late leh!
Cause firstly...
I dont wanna pai for sooooo long!
-sians-
And secondly...
I dont waste my time with them when we could've been out elsewhere.
Even if it means doing nothing elsewhere.
It's still better than being with them.
Stupid dao yans.
Have to make you go all the way back like that!
-chops dao yans into pieces!!!!!!-

Shall see how fated we are with the movies.
Haha.
But well...
One thing I'm glad is that...
At least I still get to see you.
And that's the MOST IMPORTANT point outta all!
Just hope you wont see me see till you're sian that soon lor.
Hahahaha!

Shall go and see if I've anymore shows to watch.
Then can watch until fall asleep again!
Hope you're like...
Sleeping soon?
THough now it feels like you're the busy one...
Hmmmm...

Hao le.
Nites baby!
LOVE!
:D

`missing youu at 11:53 PM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker