[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Thursday, June 15, 2006
Morning baby!!
I'm awake!!!!
Are you awake too?
Haha.
Still thinking if I should go for a haircut first then go to colimama's place.
Or go over first, then go for hair cut.
Ahhhh.
Headache ah!
And, I really want my haircut!
Hmmmmmmmm...

Yesterday was a good good day!
I agree!
Though I was so tired I swear I could fall asleep anywhere.
And we (xm, bear and I) missed out the phototaking session!!
TSKTSK!!
I dont think you guys will be able to get as high on friday to take photos like that lor!!
:/
But I really think both you and weiqi looks good in that photo man!
No wonder they say you both look alike!
:DDD

Oh!
And dinner!!
Haha!
But you were like...
So quiet over dinner la!!
All you did was laugh laugh laugh.
As usual!
Or like, end up calling the NUMBER!
TSKTSK!
Next time get involved more ma!
If not, I'll feel so noisy sitting beside you!

Wellwell...
We shall take photos on Friday!
And Sunday too!
But friday dont needa wear costume leh!
It's in st nicks somemore.
I thinking of dressing sloppy again.
Wahaha!
Lazy me isnt it?
:x

Oh man...
Why your stupid meeting start so late one!!!
Why cant this lazy people like...
Be less lazy and wake up earlier!!!
Then you can start early.
End early.
And maybe I'll get to see you today!!
):

Then again!
If your meeting's early.
And you slept so late last night!
You wont be getting enough slp!!
Okokok.
I'd rather it be in the afternoon now.
Wo ren...
Man man deng dao ming tian cai jian ni ba!
:/

By the way!!
You ah!
Whole night say I busy.
I wasnt even busy lor.
You were like...
The online person I was talking to online!
Other than that I was just stoning!
Then you go off without letting me say bye to you online!
TSKTSK!

I think our conversations for the past two nights have been...
Hahah!
I dont know.
Weird and funny?
Like the things we talk about?
Feel damn silly sometimes!
I mean, not just me, but BOTH OF US!
Like talk about all the long long long time ago things.
Talk about all the 'nothing much's here and there.
Hahahaha.
Still, I LIKE!
Wahahaha!
((:

Oh man!
The E Zuo Ju song just came on to my Winamp!
Which so totally reminds me of you somehow!!
And that's like...
Making me miss my baby even more!!
Ahhh!
-pulls hair-
Wo yao bao bao!!!!
):

Oh! I shall hug my sweater!!
(((:

Hmmm.
Yes.
That shall be our yue ding.
A neverending story.
Our story.
Growing old together.
Eating the lolli even as we have not a single tooth left.
Our happily ever after...
(:











" ai fei er tie ta dou yin wei
lian ren de yue ding cai lang man de ah
bu guan dao na
zhi yao wo shen bian you ni
jiu gou le

xing fu che zhan yao liang ge ren
cai neng dao da
piao gen shi yi ju hui da
shuo gen zhe wo ni jiu bu pa
chu chuang li na jian bai sha
he shi wei wo chuan shang le ta
xing fu che zhan mei you wang zi qi zhe bai ma
zhi you zhen xin de sha gua
zai zhong dian wei ni gai ge jia
feng yu dou chui bu kua

ai dao you le bai fa
you're still my love...
"

`missing youu at 9:52 AM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker