Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Sigh.
I just realised.
Its past 060606.
And Alyy's birthday passed.
But I forgot to wish her!
Was like...
reminding myself just 10 mins before 12 to get it done.
But...
Ahhhh!
What's wrong with my memory these days?
-pulls hair-
Hope you're like...
Feeling better from the fed up-ness that you got!
You just said you're done with the quizzes!
Sored full marks for all again?
Haha.
I'm sure your dearest teachers all love you la!
For being such a dilligent student.
To always score so high for you quizzes!
If I were in your class...
You're be heaven I'd be hell man.
Cos I wont even bother passing the quizzes!
I'm so lazy :/
But ya!!
Whatever it is...
Learn your lesson!
Next time just be more careful.
Then you wont have to waste your precious time doing redundant dumb dumb things!
MUST REMEMBER K?
What was it that you wanted to buy when you were out with Alicia today?
Maybe you can try looking for it online.
Try doing some online shopping?
People usually find most things they want online.
Unless it's really out of fashion or something!
Hahaha!
There's no more show on TV!
And I'm so bored!!
):
I'm not exactly pissed with paiju today la.
(Maybe I'm really just pms-ing.)
Just...
Wo bu zhi dao.
Maybe 'cause I was tired?
So get frustrated and sian diao easily lor.
And it affects how well I do very much actually.
That's why everything seem as if they're not going well today.
Its ok.
Ming tian hui geng hao!
(:
I wish the other ju can have much fun also.
Like...
The white badge ju seemed so san at first.
Like...
The white bag vs. The juniors.
But as time passes...
Very subconsciously.
We end up at Kbox together.
Like some ju bonding session.
After that everyone felt more comfortable with each other.
And today...
Phototaking.
Everyone was just being really silly.
Moyy and Jingqi even have a 'make out' scene.
Damn disturbing!
Haha.
But ya...
All this is like...
Mei you jiang hao all just happen naturally one.
Yet the other ju...
When all of us are like...
Supoosedly closer.
But the mo qi bu zai?
And the comfortability still have a wide space for improvement kinda thing.
Hmmmmmmm.
Think about it...
Qihang's like...
In 1 and 1/2 weeks' time.
After that...
It'll all be over.
I think I'm gonna be very sad when it's over.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Wah.
Your club really like the school very much eh?
Organising STAYOVER.
Hahaha.
Where else are you thinking of going man?
You can...
COME AND STAY WITH ME IN THE TOILET IF YOU WANT?
You want you want???
Hahaha.
See if you feel like staying over in school with them or not lor.
If not...
I'm always ready to ELOPE with you for one night!
Wahaha!
:D
Hmmm.
Shall burn your Aquamarine for you soon.
Dont worry.
Pass it to you when I next see you la.
But, not tomorrow.
Cos I'm too lazy to go find empty disc for now.
SORRY!
:x
Oh anyway.
You know.
I was watching this movie that I downloaded quite some time ago.
Cos I was damn bored.
Then as I watched on...
I realise it was about a lesbian couple and I got a damn big shock la!
But...
Its nice!!
Not as nice as PORN though!
-drools!-
Wahaha!
Wow.
Its 1am already!!!!
HAHAHA!
And we're both not asleep yet.
Tomorrow when got energy man?
: /
`missing youu at 12:23 AM.