[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Baby baby baby!
Guess what?
Its the 5th of JULY!
It's your 'BIRTHDAY'!!!
HAHAHAHA!
We shall....
Do something more special today!
Okay?
Though I dont know what yet.
Shall think about it later!
LOL.

I'm like...
Craving for Haagen Daz's fondue in the middle of the night.
And I'm hungry again!
That's why I'm still awake at this unearthly hour of the day.

Oh!
I was like...
Watching this movie about this guy who's damn good at pool.
And I go DAMMMMMMMMN fascinated by it la!!
Cant wait for the next time we get to play pool!
So wanna master it.
At least, the basics!
And you just got me tempted about bowling by talking about it just now la!!
TSKTSK.
Now there're so many things I feel like doing.
Yet not much time to get them done.
Simply cause my As are coming.
This is bad man.
I can never resist temptations!!
I needa learn man!
I'm such a stupid Gemini.
LOL.

Anyway baby...
Think I'm going off already.
Typing is making me feel dizzy.
I shall continue tomorrow!
Seeya baby!
((:

`missing youu at 3:07 AM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker