[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Friday, July 07, 2006
Baby baby baby!!
Wo chong hao liang le!!
Feeling sooooo tired again.
And I'm starting to get hungry!
:/

Man.
Its been a loooong loooong time since I last walked around so much.
And a long long time I've been out to town with so many people!
Haha!
But it was a fun day out with your friends la.
Wiht Weilin being so funny and Alicia being so nice to bully!
Okay.
I'm damn mean.
But yea.
And most importantly, I got to spend the time with my baby!
YAY!!!
:D

Wonder what're you doing now.
You're not online tonight!!
Hopefully you're getting ready for bed.
Then I'll see a really energetic you singing and jumping tomorrow!
I cant wait!
:D

By the way...
You were really really really cute just now la!
Not that you arent usually cute.
But today, you were just exceptionally cute I dont know why?
Like the way you hid behind me after laughing at shuhan.
The way you talked and behaved when we were at Esplanade.
And bascially, everything else that you did!
I like!
Which made me started missing you sooooo much the moment I turned my back to walk out from you block.
And I've gotta wait for another 13 hours before I get to see you again?
SIGH.
But it's okay.
Tomorrow'll be a great day!
YAY!!

Alright.
Shall go look for food and entertainment already.
I'm sooooo bored!!
: /

`missing youu at 11:45 PM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker