[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Thursday, July 20, 2006
Baby baby!
I'm finally blogging again.
It's been days?
Just haven had the energy and mood to sit in front of the comp to type.
Headache la.
But I guess, if I dont start, I never will.
So yes.
Now that I'm done with bathing, I'm here.
Shall get done with this before appearing online!
Since I cant muiltitask.
LOL.

This week has been a great week for me baby!
Though it's not even Friday yet.
But, I realise I got to see you EVERYDAY so far!
Even till tomorrow!
Havent tried this before, have we?
Wonder if we'll see each other over the weekend.
HAHAHA!
But yea.
Monday was great, cause we cleared up whatever happened on Sunday night.
And I got to spend some quiet quality time with my baby in the libraru.
Tuesday was good too!
Cause my baby cleared both her practicals in a day!!
Which meant that the rest of her week is gonna be much less stressful already!
Wed was not bad.
Though we did have a little bit of... conflict in between?
But all was fine!
And we got to take pretty neoprints!
Though they turned out so white, and I look so kok!
But I still think they look pretty nice on the whole!
Afterall, there's my baby in the picture!
((:
And today!!!
A totally unexpected meeting up with my baby!!
A chance for me to acoompany her way home!!
I'm sure tomorrow will be a good good day too!
Anytime with my baby is wonderful time I guess!
:DDD

And I'm so sorry baby.
I didnt manage to collect all the Spongebobs from BK for you!
That's what I wanted to do initially.
But I didnt get to pass by/visit BK so often to eat that many meals.
:/
Hopefully they'll have another spongebob series again next time!
:DD

I was reading your quiz results this morning before I went out.
And I realise...
They're quite amusing!
Dont ask me why.
I just couldnt help laughing at everyone of them I read.
Think they should be pretty accurate la!
'Cause my baby's a natural seducer, that's why I'm so hooked on you.
And a romantic kisser, whose kisses send me to outer space and back!
Woooohoo!!
I'm one lucky girl to have such a wonderful wife!
:DDDDDDDDDD
And conclusion?
You should do more and paste more of the answers here!!
I love reading them!
:))

One thing I must say...
I think my baby's getting more and more horny these days ah!
Whole day thinking about ... !
Even today WHOLE day also thinking/talking about it.
Tsktsk.
Been practising/filming too much porn at home these days my dear?
But it's okay.
I LIKE!
Now you share the same hobby as me!
I'm more happy that anything else!
And I'm so gonna RAPE you tomorrow!
For the sake of seeing your reflective tummy!
Lalalala!
And one thing I still dont understand.
What's so nice about biting my ear baby?
How come you always do that one?
Maybe I should try that one you tomorrow ah?
Then I can understand what its like!
You better not dodge!!
If not I'm gonna BITE you!!
All over I tell you!
:ppPpPPPPPp

Hmmm, actually, on Monday night.
I also dont really know what got into me to say that last line before you disappeared offline.
But lucky you didnt continue.
If not, scully, we mei wan mei liao jiu can!
Haha!
Ya, I think we're quite like your parents.
But, I think I'll have a bit more cheng yi than your daddy!
If I wanna do something to dao qian, I will wanna do it personally lor!
(Not that I really wanna do anything wrong to make my baby angry of course!)
Hopefully we'll be as sweet as them when we get older.
Or maybe, sweeter even!
:D

And I cant help but agree that...
We should visit Esplanade more often!
Cos Esplanade does have TONNES of good memory for me too!
For us both I guess?
Cause...
That's where we were SUPPOSE to have probably started.
(If I hadnt been that hum. HAHA!)
And that's a place we've spent a lot of splendid moments together!
So ya...
We shall go there to create more memories!
We shall travel more places together!
And make sure every inch of Singapore has BOTH our footprints!!
((:

Anyway baby!
The chalet.
I shall go try my luck with the date ranges you've given me.
When I've confirmed everything, then I tell you again okay?
Asap, I promise!
Shall be an efficient kid!
So that we'll have another day to look forward too!!
It really sounds daaaamn exciting!
Yes yes!
Just you and me, no disturbance.
Think I'm gonna just throw my phone away for the few days.
And keep away from everyone!!
Just to have my private undisturbed moments with my baby!
Is that gonna be out honeymoon?
Haha!!
Sounds so cool baby!
We're gonna have our pre-marriage honeymoon!
YAY!
:DD

Hmmm.
The next time you're gonna be home alone.
You just give me a call if you wanna come over.
I'll push away everything just to stay home with you la.
Cause, nothing can be more important than spending time with my baby.
And making sure that she doesnt feel as lonely.
Then she wont have to go dig food out to eat all alone.
And face four quiet walls at home!
Then we can just sleep/dream/snore together happily!
You can disturb me, bite me, or do anything you want!
Fan zheng wo dou shi ni de claimed property le!
Ni kuai le, wo sui yi!
((:

Ayee.
There's no need to find a way to mix liang cha with anything la dear.
I'm doing fine with just plain water what.
I think they help me better than stupid smelly liang cha?
So I'll just drink lotsa plain water.
Wo ming bai ni de hao yi jiu ke yi le.
Zhi dao laopo shi teng wo de.
Bu xiang kan dao wo sheng bing.
But bie dan xin.
Wo yi ding hui zuo ge guai hai zi.
Bu sheng bing.
Bu rang laopo da ren dan xin de!
Meanwhile, ni ye yao kan hao zi ji de shen zi okay?
Drink more liang cha yourself!
And I'll still share the joy with you!
Cause when you're healthy, I'm happy!
Let's both be pink in health together!
Okay okay okay?
((:

And and and!
I wont insult your taste anymore baby!
Just like how you wont insult mine.
Dont )))))))))''': please!
I want my baby to be happy, always!!
Ni bu xi huan ting , wo jiu bu jiang le okay?
Cong ci dou bu jiang le!!
Zhi yao ni ((((: jiu hao le!
(:

Alright!
Shall go see if I cant help with your presentation first!
Be back to continue later baby!
((:

`missing youu at 9:03 PM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker