[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Thursday, July 06, 2006
Hey baby!
I'm home, and bathed!
Guess you're probably online still talking to Maple now.
Wahaha!
I feel very very mean towards her actually.
But everytime after she talk to you, I dont feel that anymore!
Cause she's damn mean to you too and I'm just helping my dearest laopo get back at that mean SHI FENG!
By the way, did she tell you that she gave me a new name.
Called Kim?
What a stupid name la!
But dont ask me why.
Cause I dont know why too!
(:

How's your stomach baby?
Are you feeling better after an evening of rest?
Is your knee still hurting?
Wo zhe ge ke lian de laopo.
Zhen de quan shen dou shi shang!
Why cant I be the one who gets the stupid knee pain and stomachache instead la!
Then can spare you from all those.
And let you run in peace.
GRRR!

And guess what baby?
I'm gonna see you in about...
15 hours!!
Which is quite fast!
Cause after a bit of lazing online.
And sleeping.
And a bit more lazing in the morning.
i'll get to travel out to see you already!
Hopefully school wont end too late for you tmr!!
(Though I'm like too full to think of what it's gonna be like for LUNCH tomorrow.)
All I know is...
It's gonna be a good time.
Cause I'll be seeing my baby!
:D

Man!
I've been like listening to the McFly album.
Remember?
The band which you didnt know existed?
HAHA!
Ya.
Their album's called Just My Luck.
And I really like the songs inside!
Especially those that appeared in the show!
Hahaha!
Guess I've very much an Indie Rock person.
Or maybe, I'm just an all genre person?
Basically, I cant really live without music.
LOL.

Think we both just had this...
Urge during the show yesterday?
HAHAHA!
Didnt know it'd be such an amusing show leh.
Thought it'd be some...
Quite funny and quite typical, nothing much to see/feel show.
Guess we really had some good and simple time yesterday!
Both productive and enjoyable!
At least, for me it was?
Haha.
I did another topic of Econs within those short few hours there la!
As much as studying can be reeeeeeeeally uninteresting!
Think it's probably cause I'd my MOTIVATION beside me!
Thanks baby!
:D

Though we were both like...
Damn distracted and kept playing.
Kept looking around that kind.
Hope it wasnt too unproductive for you baby.
Since we said we'd both be working hard and scoring together!
Think I shall distract you less often next time!
And next time if you know you're feeling sleepy and stuffs...
We can always go take a walk first before continu-ing?
I think it helps!
Or we can try not eating so much.
Like take many light meals.
Instead of few heavy meals that kind.
Then we wont feel so sleepy anymore!
:D

You just told me our kid shall take surname.
Cause YOUR surname is a SUBSET of mine.
Think I'm really born to love you in this life baby.
And for us to grow old together.
Even my surname has a part of you in it.
Just like how you've become this big part of my life.
I'm so accustomed to your way of living.
To living with you.
So used to loving you.
I can never feel whole again if ever one day you decide to walk away baby.
So I guess it's really God's arrangment for us to meet and fall in love!
:DDD


Well well.
I'm really glad you've nothing much to weigh you down these days.
Hate hate hate to see my baby upset.
Cause I never do know how to make things better and turn your frown upside down.
But its okay.
I'm willing to keep trying.
And keep learning.
Hope you'll be patient enough to give me the time to master all the ways of cheering you up baby!
I, too, am happy enough...
Just as long as I get to see you, hear your voice, hold you, see you smile, feel your touch, and know that you're there.
Thats enough to make me feel so complete.
Feel so good, so right, so loved.
That's enough to keep me happy baby.
Zhi yao you ni, wo shen me dou bu pa.
(:

Oh!
Our stayover!
We can book a chalet!!
Cause it sounds/feels better!
But but but...
Which chalet better leh?
Which one do you prefer?
You go see see when's your holidays then we hurry hurry set a date and go book the chalet?
So exciting!!
I cant wait man!!!
Then I can spend my day and night with my baby girl!!
Just the two of us.
Noone else.
No disturbance!
:DDDDDD

And yes!
I feel pretty much comfortable when we're out as the "tidbits" la.
Just much more at ease compared to being out with anyone else I dont know why?
Or maybe it's just the...
Xuemei Effect for my side.
Cause afterall, I know I'm still very very tan bai and everything with her.
Like I'll still feel very comfortable telling her everything about myself that kind.
I've nothing at all that I wanna hide from her.
Except maybe when it comes to the Wendy topic I'll be more loss of words.
Other than that...
It's all at a high level of comfort with her.
I think if there's gonna be anyone who's out with the four of us...
They'll probably end up laughing at how the four of us behave when we're out with each other ba?
Sometimes it just feels sooooo silly!
But I like!
Just that...
I dont know why Wendy likes to bully my baby so much!
So mean!
Tsktsk!
You shall go see whether you'll be free or not this sat.
Then we'll plan what we're doing on sat!
Okokok?
(((:

Alright!
Its 11!
Shall appear online and talk to you there already!
About 14 more hours!!
Ohhh!
I miss youu baby!!!
Hao duo hao duo!!!
Wo hao xiang hao xiang bao bao ni!!

Oh!
Last thing!
A song for youu baby!








the world would be a lonely place
without the one that puts
a smile on your face
so hold me til the sun burns out
i wont be lonely when im down

cos ive got youu
to make me feel stronger
when the days are rough
and an hour feels much longer

i never doubted you at all
the stars collide
will you stand by and watch them fall
so hold me till the sky is clear
and whisper words of love
right into my ear

cos ive got youu
to make me feel stronger
when the days are rough
and an hour feels much longer
yea when ive got youu
to make me feel better
when the nights are long
they'll be easier together

looking in your eyes
hoping they wont ry
and even if they do
i'll be in bed
so close to youu
to hold oyuu
through the night
and youu'll be unaware
but if youu need me
i'll be there

yea ive got youu
to make me feel stronger
when the days are rough
and an hour feels much longer
yea cos ive got youu
to make me feel better
when the nights are long
they'll be easier together
yea ive got youu

`missing youu at 10:19 PM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker