[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Hey baby!!
Its blogging time!
Surprisingly I'm still so energetic after one day out today!
Guess it's probably cause I spent my day out with youu.
And that got me into a VERY VERY VERY EXTREMELY good mood tonight!
:D

So yes.
You ah!
Should really start drinking more water la!!
Just now during dinner...
Saw how much water I drank and how much YOU drank?
I'm gonna make sure you drink as much water as me in future!
You'd better not say NO!
If not, maybe you can try talking to the wall already!!
Hai gan shuo ni pa le.
Pa le jiu he duo yi dian kai shi la!
Sha gua!
Tsktsk!

But well...
I'm glad you've been quite a good girl these days.
Cause firstly, you've been having your proper meals.
And secondly, you've been sleeping a bit more!!
(If I'm not wrong!)
And I hope I'm right about that of course!!
Dont know why but I'm like getting enough sleep...
Yet the amount of sleep I have still seems...
Not really sufficient?
Okay.
Maybe I just have heavy eyelids, that's all.
-Gasps!-
Does that mean even my eye lids have a lot of fats?!
OH NO!
):

Anyway...
So sorry about today baby.
Think I've been VERY VERY mean to you?
Like so violent...
And so fierce!!
I've been like scolding you all day?
Next time if I anyhow scold you or hit you...
Must scold me okay?
Or at least remind me to be nice nice nice to you!!
I feel so bad everytime I think back and sum up my day.
Wo zhi dao cuo le!!
I shall be nice nice nice to you from now on!
Dont let me bully you again!
Zhi dao ma?

And you know something?
You were really daaaaamn cute during the movie la!
Like you were so easily amused at everything!
And your laughter was like...
So silly and cute!!
I really just wanna have my arms around you and give you a tight hug!
And well...
I think the show's not bad!!
And somehow, towards the end of the show...
I really just had the urge to turn to you and say....
I think I must've been the luckiest person on earth, to have met you, my baby.
But...
Haha.
-shy-
LOL!
:x

Silly girl.
You sure you haven gotten a chance to be sad these days?
I still think I just keep making you irritated/angry/upset like...
Every once in a while.
Never fail that kind?
I dont know.
I wish there can be like...
At least one WHOLE week where I can make you really really happy ALL the time and not worry you, not irritate you, not make you feel sian that kind.
If it can be more than one week...
Then even better of course!
(:

Hmmm...
Mei dang wo xiang dao wo men wei lai de jia de shi hou...
Xin li ye you yi zhong mo ming de tian mi.
Bu zhibu jue de...
Ye hui kai shi xiang xiang yi hou wo men zhu zai yiqi de hua mian.
Wo de sha gua lao po he wo yi qi shua ya xi lian.
Yi qi chi zao can.
Yi qi zuo jia wu.
Shen me shi dou yi qi zuo.
Wan shang shui jiao qian, zui hou yi ge kan dao de shi ni.
Zao shang xing lai shi, di yi ge kan dao de ye shi ni!!
Oh man!!
Zhe zhong gan jue....
Hao xing fu, hao tian mi.
Shu yu wo men liang de er ren shi jie.
I wonder what our home will be like?
Our living room...
Our bedroom...
Our dining room...
Our bathroom..
Our kitchen.
Everything in our house!
Will they all be painting a pretty picture of this love that we share?
I cant wait baby!
:DD

Ayee.
Shouldnt have let you notced the neatness in my cupboard that day.
I'm really a neat freak dont you think?
Wo zhen de you dian dan xin yi hou wo men yi qi zhu de shi hou...
Ni hui shou bu liao wo!!
I'd better try to get rid of that bad habit first!
And like I've said...
Wo zhen de bu shen de ba ni iron guode yi fu neng luan ma.
How many lucky persons are there in this world who've their clothes ironed by my dearest laopo before?
I think use one hand's finger also can count lor!!
So wo dang ran yao hao hao ba ni fang zai na li.
I think jiu suan chuan dao mei you yi fu chuan le...
Wo ye bu hui ba ta na lai chuan ba?
:/

Okay!
We shall wait for the next holidays to come!!
Then we have our stayovers!!
Wo men ke yi wan shang yi qi kan xing xing...
Shu xing xing...
Feel the serenity.
Feel the peacefulness.
Feel the breeze brushing on our faces.
Gan jue yi ding hen hao!
Yin wei...
Wo hui you ni zai wo shen bian...
(:

Think by tonight or tomorrow Xm will be able to tell me if the Tidbits can unite soon!
I think it's gonna be really funny.
And we'll all end up laughing at each other I guess?
Yes, all four of us!
It can feel quite stupid having the four of us out together actually.
WAHAHAHA!
Well, if we get to play mahjong together...
You can just sit beside me I'll teach you first la.
We can always start with a three player game first.
Or if you want to be an independant player on your own also can.
I'll just look over whenever you need help!
And we'll make sure we beat them!
If not, we can go bowling or pooling together too!
Anything also can!
YAY!
:D

And you!!
Silly girl!!
Shuo shen me "jia ru wo ming tian yi wai dei li kai"!
Choy choy choy!!
Dont anyhow say this kinda thing dear!!
Wo men shui ye bu zhun xian li kai shui...
Yi ding hui bai tou dao lao de!
Yin wei wo xiang...
Wo men shui ye bu hui she de rang dui fang zi ji liu zai zhe ge shi jie shang shang xin huo gu dan.
Wo men dou yi qi huo de jian jian kang kang.
Huo dao yi bai sui!
okay?
Bu yao zai jiang si le!!

Hao le.
I think I shall go and bathe first ba!!
Will see you soon baby!
I'm already missing you bad!
Sigh.
I wanna your hug baby!!!!!!!!!
I wanna have you beside me.
):

`missing youu at 10:40 PM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker