Monday, July 03, 2006
Hey baby!
Think I'm like...
Always taking damn loooong to blog these days.
Cause everytime after a looooong day out...
I'll have no more concentration lifespan at night.
And I'll end up no wanting to type a whole long chunk anywhere.
(Which reminds me, I haven blogged in my own blog for some time!)
I'm like...
Damn lethargic everyday la!
):
You ahh...
Yi hou ban ye li jiu bu yao zai chi na xie snacks le okay?
Dig other things out to eat instead.
And!!!
DRINK WATER after eating.
The thing about you is...
Ni bu xi huan he bai kai shui!!
Dont you know that plain water is very plain but its VERY GOOD for health?
So make gooooood friends with it and start drinking more of it!
Zhi dao ma?
Hao you ahh!
Bu yao zai chi shui le!
Ni mei ci xi huan jiao wo rest early...
Ke shi ni zi ji mei ci yao zao qi...
Hai chang chang bi wo chi shui.
Nan guai body hui yue lai yue mei you resistence la!
Worse still, ni mei you kan yi sheng.
Mei you yao chi, na li ke neng recover fully?
Everytime ni zhe yang bing yi ci.
Wo jiu dan xin yi ci.
Wo de xin ye gen zhe tong yi ci.
Yi hou jiu ting hua yi dian...
Bu yao chang chang na me gu zhi, hao ma?
Hmmm.
Its not that I always think that I didnt treat you well/nice enough or what.
But I know I'm not a very nice person.
And I'm always very scared that I'll subconsciously be very mean.
What more...
Ren de pateince dou you limit de.
I scared I go overboard with all my teasing and stuffs.
Cause...
You know how insensitive I get most of the time.
So you shi hou rang ren jia sheng qi le ye bu zhi dao...
Hai shi prevent hui bi jiao hao ma.
Geng he kuang, ni you shi dui wo na me zhong yao de ren.
Geng xu yao prevent lor!!!
(:
Anyway...
The way you described how I walked with the plastic bag was daaaamn funny la!
I was like...
HAHAHAHA!!
Which silly girl can ever describe how someone walks like THAT!!
And like that you also can indulge!!!
My god!!
Wo de laopo hai zhen bu shi PU TONG DE SHA lor!!
But but but...
I LIKEEEEEEEEEE!
:D
Ayee.
You only do housework when you're happy/sad?!?
Then that day when you ironed my top....
Were you happy or sad?!?!?!
(-prays hard its HAPPY-)
But well...
Like I've said...
Ru guo wo ba ni qu jing men le...
Ni bu xiang zuo jia wu...
Wo jiu bang ni zuo lor.
Bu ran jiu wo men liang ge yi qi laze.
When we feel like doing...
Then we'll do it together!
Yi ge jia shi yi dui fu qi yi qi jian li de ma.
We both have to play our parts, yi ge jia cai hui geng wan zheng.
Right?
What more, they never set any law to say the wife MUST be the one doing housework!
So why cant I be the one doing it when my baby doesnt feel like doing it?
We'll get married.
Have a home of our own.
Lead a simple life...
Of just youu and me.
And we'll have our own happily ever after like any other fairytales.
((:
I dont exactly hug the shirt to bed every night la.
Wo bu she de.
I just leave it in the cupboard actually.
Cause I very scared I mess it up.
And it just lies in my cupborad.
Everytime I open it...
Your smell will come to me.
And everytime I smell you, I just sleep well!
Do you know you've been appearing in my dreams every night for the past...
At least 3 to 4 nights?
Isnt it tiring for you to visit my dreams everynight?
Zhen shi xing ku ni le laopo da ren!
But that made me sleep soooooo soundly for nights!
Xie xie ni!
:D
I wish I can hug you to bed and fall asleep with you too.
Or rather, watch you fall into deep sleep before falling asleep myself.
Cause to me, neng gou kan zhe zi ji xin ai de ren ru shui shi yi jian hen xing fu de shi!
I think if I get that ji hui...
Wo yi ding hui shi yi ge hen xing fu hen xing fu de ren!
Although wo yi jing shi shi jie shang zui xing fu de ren le.
Yin wei wo you ni zai wo de sheng ming li, ye yong you ni de ai.
=)
Qi shi...
Wo zhen de jue de zi ji shi hen xing yun.
Yin wei wo neng gou yu shang yi ge rang wo na me na me ai de ren.
Er qie, ta ye hen ai hen ai wo.
Yin wei you ni, wo yi jing yong you zhe shi jie zui hao de.
(:
I realise we've been talking about staying over when holidays come.
But it doesnt have a chance to happen.
Let's wait for your next holiday to come.
And wait for a chance for a stayover if you're free.
Okay?
=)
Hmmm.
I really dont mind sending you home from school everyday.
It's after travelling down to meet you at outram that day that I realise...
Your school is really quite near.
Like I'll take less than an hour to reach?
It isnt even rushing lor.
What more...
It'll mean I'll get to see my baby!
So why not?
Even if I really have to rush, I'd rather rush than die of xiang si everyday la!!
Xiang si shi yi jian ji tian mi, you dai yi dian tong ku de shi lor!
:/
Ke shi hai hao...
Wo men kai shi pai yue lai yue duo zhao pian le.
And we even got to take neoprints together yesterday!
We should thank Alicia for saying that she's going down to Bugis la!
If not we might not have ended up there...
And we probably wouldnt end up taking the neoprints!
And the best things is...
I think the pictures all look not bad!
Like...
I seldom look okay in photos.
And yesterday's one wo dou hai suan man yi.
And my baby looks sooooo cute in everyone of them!!
YAAAAY!
:DDDD
Yesterday's pool was really not bad I guess.
Though it's still a tiring game to me.
And I still cant still to crave for it like xuemei and you.
But, it's nice enough to keep us all entertained.
So maybe next time the 4 tidbits can yue chu lai go play pool together!
We can play mahjong together too!
We can pair up and I'll teach you slowly slowly slowly until you master it.
So dont worry.
And maybe you can find one day to learn bridge too!
It's a nice and intelligent game.
((:
But well...
For now...
We shall study study study and get over our tests/exams first!!
Yi qi jiayou ba!
:D
Oh!
You know what?
In 7 days time...
This blog will be like...
2 months old!!
And we've been blogging in here for 2 months!
Shi jian zhen de guo de man kuai de ma!!
Imagine...
One year later...
When we go back to reading the old old entries.......
HAHAHAHAHA!
:D
Alright.
I shall go bathe and wait for you to come already!!
Cant wait to see my baby!
Love youu baby!
-muah-
:DDD
`missing youu at 10:07 AM.