Saturday, July 15, 2006
Hey baby!
You just came online!
And I'm home already!!
Cant bathe yet though.
Cause someone's using the toilet!
And, my ah ma's not home yet!!
So, I'm gonna be home alone soooooon!
)):
So sorry for being so whiny today my dear!
I think even you cant stand me right?
HAHAHA!!
And I think just now.
At the end of dinner...
Wo zhen de shuo cuo hua le!
Wo xiang wo hao xiang kai cuo le wan xiao.
Bu guan you mei you upset/anger dao ni.
I hope I can still take my words back baby.
Yi hou bu kai zhe zhong wan xiao le!
:X
But well.
I had a great day today!!
Thanks baby!
For always adding so much fun to my boring days!
The train rides with you were great!
Lunch was good too!
('Cept that there were too many fingers!)
And I love the movie!!
Love the lovely girl sitting beside me for the movie too!
The enjoyment would've been halfed if it'd better someone else I watched it with I guess!
And I love shopping with you!!
Think the last time was shopped was like daaaaamn long ago?
And it was probably at Marina too?
That time when we watched Poseidon?
Hope you've had a good day today too!
(:
Okay okay.
I'll go bathe and shit first!
Be back later baby!
:D
`missing youu at 10:36 PM.