[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Friday, July 21, 2006
Just got off the phone with you.
Think you're like having a major headache doing your agenda.
Yet i cant be of any help.
I'm so sorry baby.
Hope I didnt say too much of rubbish just now.
But ya, I seriously think your group mates are freaking full of shit.
If you can, leave them to write their drafted pseech on their own.
Let them die on their own.
Cause there's no need at all for you to help them anymore.
Since you've already done all that you could.
Whatever it is, dont stress yourself too much baby.

Ayee.
The skirt is just a LITTLE longer at the BACK lor.
Its not MUCH longer also.
Still say never cheat me into agreeing.
You were like trying to psycho me into thinking that it's longer that day!
TSKTSK!
So now I've to stand wherever I can to try to prevent DANGER from happening.
You ah, wear it less often!
We go buy nicer skirts that're NOT AS SHORT, okay?
Then you can wear the rest, and leave this in the cupboard.
(:

And you dont really have short legs my dear.
If you do, then the skirts wouldnt be looking so short on you already ma, right?
RIGHT!
So yah!
Stop saying that you've short legs!
You wanna see what's short legs?
Look at MINE!
Haha!

Think I'll be going for a trim soon la.
Yet not THAT soon.
Then I'll tell the woman to help me cut the tail out already.
Just that...
I think it'll probably be a different tail this time?
Since I've changed hairstylist already.
And this one cuts a different way from the other.
Shall see what they'll do to my hair then.
(:

Hmmmm.
Think my head's telling me I ought to stop typign already.
It's just...
Not well.
Haha.
And I'm hungry.
Shall end off here.
See you tomorrow baby.
If you've to stay in school till later...
Maybe I'll just meet you out again or something?
Then you wouldnt have to travel here and there again.
Bu ran mei ci dou ba ni lei hui.
Take care baby.
Good night.
(:

`missing youu at 12:06 AM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker