[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Saturday, July 15, 2006
Laopo!
I'm back!!
Cant believe I'm still feeling hot after a shower!!
But anyway!!
Did I tell you?
I've been getting stomachaches and lao-ing sai these days!
That morning I was AWAKENED by stomachache la!!
Do you think I've gotten myself irritable bowels too???
HAHA!
And my stupid sore throat isnt going away!
Think it'll get worse after all the food we ate today!
Serve me right for being greedy!
:/

Oh!!
I just placed froggy beside my xiao xin on the ledge beside my bed!
They look soooooo funny side by side la!
But, it's cute!
Hahaa!
:D

And you know what baby?
I'm starting to miss you already!!
Though it's only been a while since we've parted!
I wonder when's the next time I'll get to see my baby!
(Other than in my dream that is.)

Anyway.
Sorry baby.
That I touched on the stupid sensitive topics so randomly that night.
Feel so idiotic.
For nothing go and think about all those and say those things to you for dont know what!
Im so sorry baby!
I wont talk about all those stupid stuffs again!
Rest assured baby.
You wont lose me.
Not at all.
Ni xiang shuai ye shuai bu diao wo le!!
So dont even think about wanting to ever push me away!
And yea.
I guess we've all faced the points whereby we felt so much like we've lost each other.
Like the other person is walking further and further away.
And it gets both of us feeling insecure easily.
Afraid that each small step we take here or there might just cause the other to wanna walk away.
But, yea.
Dont worry so much my dear.
I promise I wont walk away.
Not from you, not from your life.
I promise to stay by youu, always.
As long as you need/want me, I'll be here baby.
I'll be near, at least.
Neither do I wanna ever imagine a future without you.
I want and need you, badly.
This love for you has grown into me.
And I dont wanna ever live without you.
So I guess, we're both greedy kids!
(:

And I suppose, I made the right choice by going down to meet you after your meeting that day?
Cause, I was worried, too.
After you told me that you were feeling weird and pa pa.
I was wondering if it's got anything to do with our little conversation the night before.
So I really wanted to meet you, to at least go home with you.
And feel that you're more or less okay.
Before I can fang xin de continue with doing anything else.
So.
Ya!

You mean you actually opened the folders of pictures to look at ugly photos of me sometimes.
Oh man!!
Are you like trying to commit suicide of blind yourself my dear?
It's like a big NO NO to be looking at any pictures that ever contain me for no special reason la!!
Cause...
EW EW EW!!
And, I really think I'm like damn fat!
TMD!
When are we ever gonna go jogging baby!!
I wanna rid the fats!!
Seriously!
)):

Anyway, your mama really DAMMMMMN funny la!
She forever like that one leh!
When you dont do something, she'll say you never do.
When you listen to her and decide to be nice to do it, she'll nag nag nag still.
You ye nag, mei you ye nag.
And my baby's ears always have to shou ku listening to her talk rubbish some times.
Zhen shi de!!
But then again!
Thats no wonder she's YOUR mama!
Waahahaahaha!!
:x

Ayee.
I didnt waste money buying the 2 erasers la dear.
I really didnt know whether they got smell or not ma.
And they're both so big.
So I was just damn tempted to buy?
One of it can pei you for year 2, and then other for year 3 lor!
You can finish using both!
And I wouldnt be wasting my money at all already!
Right? RIGHT!
And I'm so NOT gonna throw that eraser away.
Think I'll just leave it in my drawer to rot.
I dont open it very often anyway.
Cause I just take the stationaries from my own pencil case.
So actually, the chances of me smelling it is like...
0.000003 percent?
HAHAHA!
So dont worry baby!
I dont die of bad smell yet!
LOL!
(:

Hmm.
Chin never go that night cause its her brother's birthday that day.
But we all cant really be bothered with her already la.
She always come and tell us.
Oh, I miss all of you.
Damn long never see us.
And she feels that she's losing touch with us that kinda crap.
And then she say cause I'm so busy with my girlfriend, and prissy is busy with the boyfriend, and mandy is busy with her work, its so hard for us to meet up.
Then when we ask her when she's free, she's never free.
Then that time, she told us she free on the 11th July, so we were like, okay, we're free.
In the end?
Kena pangsehed.
Then just now when we were having dinner, prissy messaged me and told me Chin ask whether we're free to meet again.
I was like...
What the fuck?
Ayeee, we really wash our hands off her man!
-shrugs-
Anyway, let me say something first.
I'm not pissed/irritated now at this moment.
So dont worry baby.
(:

I think xm's getting closer to me too.
I feel that she is, at least.
A bit?
And she's getting closer to everyone too.
Which is good.
At least it's not so worrying anymore.
I really dont want her to seal her heart and keep to herself that kind?
So yea!
:D

And ya!
You're really like...
Having a lot less meetings recently!
Not like last term...
Almost everyday also got meeting.
Wo xiang ni dou xiang yao kuai feng diao le!
Though this time wo hai shi yao ge ji tian cai neng jian ni yi ci.
But at least its much better already!
So ya!
Keep it up baby!
Then I can have more time to spend with youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!
(Though you might not wanna spend that much time with me.)
Haha.
(:

Alright!
Mondays shall be set as out study days!!
We shall study together every monday.
If you've meeting, I'll send you to school after studying.
If not, we'll just study until our brains really cannot take it anymore then stop!
Okokok?
As for this monday...
Hmm.
I dont know man.
I hate oral la.
I'm quite scared actually.
Cause my spoken chinese sucks for now.
But, oh well.
I still have to face it I guess.
:/

Oh!
Your vacation starts from 27th Aug?
VERY GOOD!
Cause my production gang gang hao end during that weekend also!!
So all the times after that, I'll be free!
Just that...
You'll still have your poly forum, your sarawak trip, and your trips back to school.
So, I think you'll have to be the one to choose the dates already.
Cause my everyday is filled with...
Nothing much.
So yes!!
Hurry hurry come up with a date soon k?
Oh I so cant wait!!!!!
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
But beware! I'm so gonna rape you when nobody else is around!!!
:pppppPpppPPPPp

Yeap yeap.
My tuition's settled already.
Just that she haven settle the tuition TIME with me yet.
So ya.
I think I'll get more shou with her as time passes la.
Afterall, she's not that old yet.
But that'll take time.
So for the time being I'll just be more reserved ba.
Hopefully towards the back I'll really feel more warmed up.
Then I'll start asking questions and clearing my doubts.
I really wanna score in Econs man!
And I wana score in Math too!
But seems a bit hard to find a math tutor.
Shall go think about it.
Hmmm.

By the way...
My silly baby...
Writing hard doesnt bring your muscular arms!!
Its not that yan zhong yet la!!
Though it does give you muscles.
But, it's the top muscles.
You know, when you flex your arm, then the xiao lao shu that part?
It has nothing to do with the flabby bottom my daer!
So I'm just LUCKY to have my arms a little less flabby what silly!
Go...
Play bball!
Play tennies!
Or lift weights ba!
I'm sure they all help!
(:

Oh!
So so so your oven can bake?
YAY!!!
When's your beloved brother's birthday?
Hurry hurry TEST TEST TEST!
Then during your holidays we'll make our own yummy cakes!
But, you sure you wanna flour fight with me?
I will definitely accpet your challenge!
But, you not scared lose to me and get flour/dough all over you instead ah?
Haha!
What makes you think you'll get to put flour on my nose man!
Wo bu shi hao qi fu de!
:p

Guess I've to agree that the sweetest moments two persons can spend together would be in the kitchen preparing meals together.
I think it just gives a very warm/homely feeling.
I like!
We shall go supermarketing soon and cook someday?
Be it just a simple meal, trying to come up with new recipes of our own, or just simply frying eggs.
It's a sweet enough feeling.
(:
But but but...
I dont understand...
Why do you needa fry toufu?
You mean people actually fry toufu?
Why you dont wanna use the non-stick kinda pan to fry the eggs my dear?
Then you wont have to be afraid of the oil splattering isnt it?
Haha.
To tell the truth, I'm scared of all the fried and deep fried stuffs also lor!
So next time, who's gonna be the one doing the frying in our house dear?
HMMMMMM!
Zen me ban?
Okay.
Maybe I shall go learn from my ahma!
Then I can be the one frying!
While you do the rest of the cooking.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Xiang dao 6 nian hou de wo mian....
Zhen rang ren qing bu zi jin de dui zi ji xiao.
:x

Hao la.
I shall end this entry here.
Damn tired to type already.
Dont know what's wrong with my hands today.
Keep having this weird weird feeling.
Hope my baby will sleep earlier tonight!
And we'll see when we can meet each other again?
I'm gonna be missing you badly baby!
And in fact, I already am missing you badly!
)):

Oh!
And I just realised something...
This is the 100th entry!!
:D

" be my princess baby
and i'll be your frog prince
for now
for always
and forever... "

`missing youu at 11:10 PM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker