Sunday, July 09, 2006
Laopo!
Wonder if you're in bed already!
Had this urge to call you.
Cause I just...
Felt like listening to someone talk to me.
And I felt like hearing your voice.
I reckoned that it might help me find my mood back.
But, nah.
Think I better just let you sleep!
Cause you were so tired just now!
And you're having your thing!
Dont think you'll wanna entertain my rubbish too!
Geng he kuang shi jiao ni jiang gu shi gei wo ting.
Haha.
Not really in the mood to blog now actually.
Cause I'm like...
Damn tired.
And my nose keeps running!
Yet, I dont feel like sleeping too.
Its funny how my body works.
I've been getting sooo much sleep for the past few days.
Yet my nose still runs!
EEEYUR!
:/
Today's been another great day by the way!
Though you didnt sing me any song.
And I couldnt think of any songs to sing for you.
But it was a damn hilarious kbox session I guess.
I like!
And I love listening to my baby sing!!
Cause she sounds sooooooooo cute!!
Really wanted to sing more today leh.
But my throat hurts.
):
Oh!
And dinner's nice too!
Just that our dear junior was daaamn annoying!
(Just like me!)
And she kept bullying my baby!
Tsktsk!
Dont know why I got full so fast also.
I expected myself to eat more actually.
Then again, so fast full also good la.
Wont put on too much weight.
Really gotta start tanning and exercising man.
:/
Ayeee.
Nevermind.
Think I shall go find something else to do.
Sitting here and typing is a torture to my nose!
So sorry baby!
Will blog tomorrow k?
Nites laopo!
Iloveyouu!
:D
yin wei shen pang de ni
che di zhan you wo de xin
ai xiang zi tou luo wang ban
bu neng zi ji
bu hou hui feng kuang ai ni
bu gu yi qie zhi wei ni
yin wei wo zao yi zhun bei hao shuo
wo yuan yi
`missing youu at 12:15 AM.