Sunday, July 16, 2006
Laopo!
Zao shang hao!
I'm awake already.
Yes, at this hour!
And I was right, the freaking phone ringing woke me up!!!
))):
Hopefully you're still in bed now?
I'm like damn tired la!
And a pity I didnt get to hear your bedtime story last night!
Hahaha!
But one goooooood thing is, I didnt have any dreams!!
Or rather, I cant remember if I have any!!
So who cares!
(((:
And you ah...
Sounded so tired in your entry last night.
Xiao sha gua.
Lei le jiu yao xiu xi ma.
Hai liu zai xian shang blog.
Er qie hai zao na me duo ci quiz.
Hai gan gen wo shuo ni hui hao hao zhao gu zi ji.
-shakes head-
Whatever it is.
Just hope you've gotten enough rest for a whole busy work day today!
Hmmm.
You've been aching for days?
Ni na li ache?
Hai shi quan shen shang xia dou ache?
Dont say you've gotten your chicken pox when you were young jiu mei shi le.
There are chances of it coming for second round one my dear.
So you better bu yao luan luan jiang hua and curse yourself ah!!
Just stretch more.
And maybe do more exercise!
Maybe the aches will go away faster for you!
My bowels are okay la.
It's not constantly aching or everyday ache that kind.
But I get it quite often?
Once in every other day that kind?
And the fact is I shit normally at times.
So maybe its just that I ate the wrong things or something.
Xie wan le jiu hao le.
Bu xu yao kan yi sheng la.
Its not so yan zhong yet.
So dont worry baby.
I'll drink more water and eat more fruits like you said.
Then all the dirty things in my body will clear faster!
And no more stomachaches for me!
By the way...
Shitting doesnt help you to lose weight my dear.
It helps you clear the waste in your body only.
And even if you shit a lot in a day...
It only dehydrates you!!
Which means, since you're shitting twice every day...
You should drink a lot a lot of plain water to make up for it!!
I'll drown you in plain water sooooooon!!!
-evil laughter-
My throat's okay already.
I think it always comes back at the end of the day that kind?
So when I get home at night I'll keep drinking a lot of water.
Then the next morning I'll be okay.
But!
If I eat too much rubbish in the day.
It'll come back to me at night!!
It's like a cycle?
But I'll promises to drink lotsa water to cure it totally dear.
Dont dont dont make me drink liang cha please!!
I really hate that smell!
And the worse thing is, the smell wiill stay in my mouth and nose for DAAAAAMN long after I drink!
So, no!
I dont wanna go through that!!
Wo zhi dao ni shi wei wo hao...
Ke shi...
Yah!
Wo ming bai ni de xin yi jiu ke yi le!
((:
I think Froggy's like the cutest outta all the animals there too!!
I always thought that this kinda frogs are cute la.
Just like my dang ou!
And the best thing about Froggy is that...
Shi wo laopo song gei wo de!!
That makes it different from every other thing in this world!
:D
Actually, when you first gave you to me...
And I saw the words on the cardboard.
I was soooooo tempted to be GL and message you and say...
"So now you think I'm like a frogggggg??? ):"
But, nah!!
That's tooo GL!
And I dont wanna uset my baby by distorting her yi pian hao yi.
But whatever it is, thanks baby!
You're really just the sweetest and cutest girlfriend anyone can ever find!!
I feel soooo xing fu!
Like the most xingfu xiao nan ren in this world to find myself such a good wife.
(((:
Ayee.
Next time if you dont really eat a lot of cheese jiu shuo ma.
Then we could've ordered the normal crust pizza.
And I wouldnt have to help my silly baby finish her fingers la!
Hai hao yesterday wo de wei kou bu cuo lor.
If not, you'd have to end up leaving the fingers on the pan!
So next time you better pray that wo de wei kou zong shi na me hao ah!
Then again, wo yi kan dao ni xin qing jiu hui na me hao.
Zhi yao bu shi hen bao, jiu ying gai hui you wei bang ni ba chi wan de tun xia qu.
Just that, I guess, I'll had to work out and work off those extra pounds I put on!
But there's nothing to feel xing fu about la xiao sha gua.
Wo ye bu ke neng yan zheng zheng de kan ni bu chi bu xia de dong xi stuff into your mouth right?
So ya!
I'm only doing the least that I can help with ma!
(:
Anyway!!
When the next Carribean comes out...
Let's go watch it together okay okay okay?
We'll go catch every episode of this show together!
Until they finish filming all the carribeans wei zhi!
Hao ma hao ma?
(((:
I'm glad I managed to get something from shopping too!
And have my beloved fashion consultant with me.
To tell me what to buy.
And what not to buy.
I'll never have to worry about buying clothes that I might not feel like wearing after wearing them once.
And I wont have to worry about bad clothings day!
So baby!
Do go out with me to shop more often k?
I wanna buy more clothes!
And I need you to help me choose nice nice clothes for me!!
You shall be my dear wife/girlfriend/fashion consultant/shopping partner from now on!!
((:
Its really a pity you didnt get to buy that white skirt leh!
Which shop was it at?
Mango? Or Zara?
Haha.
Cause I really think its very very very nice.
I always like white skirts.
And I like it when people can look nice in it!
Cause I thnk that'll look nicer than any other demin skirts!
And my baby happen to look very nice in that skirt!
Just that the size didnt fit!
Hopefully we'll find something even nicer next time!
Hmmm.
People like me very nice to shop with meh?
I'm very impatient one lor.
And I always give people that face when they choose clothes.
You also end up asking why I give you that face ma!
Like that where got nice to shop with?
And you realise, you were the one who asked for the sizes yourself?
At least you're better than many other people.
They all treat the sales people machiam like monster like that.
DIE also wont wanna ask the sales girls anything one!
But you will, and even if you know the answer already, you still bother to try!
NOT BAD!
I like!
And you're not a mafan shopper lor.
Okay what.
You're really better compared to a lot of people already!
You dont take very long to make decisions also what!
You're quite decisive leh!
Unlike me.
:/
Actually, I think if you werent there yesterday...
I think I'd have ended up getting EVERYTHING I like at Quiksilver already!
Cause I'm very very lazy to decide one!
So hai hao you ni!
You saved my bank account baby!
:D
And you're right!
I think all the smooth and wonderful times with you already make the waiting time seem much longer and much harder to bear with!
Like how I'm missing you so bad right now.
Or rather, been missing you ever since god knows when!!!
Let's...
Meet on wednesday?
If you've no meeting maybe we can meet and study or something?
If not, we can meeting dinner.
Or even just to send you home baby!
I dont mind.
As long as you let me see you sooooooooooooon!!
Soon enough to not make me love sick for so long!
Sigh.
I wanna have you right beside me now baby!
):
I glad you werent angry with me.
But I just hope whatever I said didnt upset you or anything la.
Cause wo zhi dao...
You shi hou wo wu yi jian kai de wan xiao...
Ke neng hui rang ni qu xiang yi xie shi.
Sui ran wo bu zhi dao you shen me shi shi ni hui qu xiang de.
But yah lor, wo de laopo ping shi jiu yi jing bi ren jia xiang de duo le ma.
I dont wanna risk it too.
Actually, I think, to me...
i know this is what I want.
And I know I probably will stay this way for life.
If not, at least, for long.
Like I definitely wouldnt get into any guy girl r/ship.
Haha.
(:
Actually...
I dont think the impacts get harder each time we meet problems.
Cause to me, I dont bring the past with me.
As in, like when the problem is over, I'd forget about it.
What's left in me is probably just a bigger fear of losing the one closest to my heart.
And I guess...
When I say I'll never walk away...
I really mean it.
Cause to me, when something really sinks in to me...
Like this love I have for you...
It will never go away.
Until the day you decide that this isnt what you want anymore.
Or decide that maybe I'm not the one for you...
Then maybe, I'll learn to let go of everything we ever had?
So I just wanna tell you that, no matter what...
Ni dou bu xu yao hai pa hui shi qu wo, in any way at all.
The only thing that can ever take me away from your life, will probably be death.
Jiu suan ni zhen de gen wo chao qi lai le, jiu suan ni zhen de rang wo hen bu kai xin for a period of time, jiu suan ni zhen de shang hai le wo...
Wo dou bu hui zou diao de.
Yin wei wo yi jing ren qing le wo xin li xiang yao de shi ni, shi jiang lai he ni yi qi de sheng huo.
(:
I really think I look bad in photos lor!
Cause I've a big head.
And I'm a lot of fats all over me even if I'm not considered to be fat!
So yah!!
That's why I hate to take photos!
Think if I manage to shed all the kilos...
Then you come and tell me that you look at the photos we take...
I'll still tell you that's not a bad idea to tide over this whole feeling of missing someone.
Haha.
So, let's shed the kilos together!
Let's start working out together baby!!
Shit!
I shall contact a swimming coach soon.
I swear I will!!!
:/
I think I really should learn from xuemei la.
She like really daaaaamn ti tie towards wendy.
And she really mei you pi qi towards wendy one leh!
Like I've never seen/heard her angry with her before?
Okay.
Maybe only that time during BBQ.
But other than that, she's like forever giving in to her.
And giving all she have.
And not asking for much in return from wendy.
If I were a Wendy, I'd just say yes immediately already lor!
Shen zai fu zhong bu zhi fu!
GRR!
Ayeee.
I didnt mean that you dont wanna spend time with me like you dont wanna see me.
But you've your other friends to go out with ma silly.
So OU ER OU ER they'll want your time also.
So you'll give you time to them ma, right?
I'm not saying you dont look forward to seeing me each time ma.
Silly.
Dont wu hui wo shuo de hua la.
If I can, I'd wanna grab all your free time and not share it with anyone else man!
I'm a greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedy person!
Too bad for you!!
:pPPp
Okay la.
I'll stop here.
I' damn hungry!!
Shall go munch on Khong Guan biscuits given by my laopo!
There's no one else at home!!!
)):
Take care baby!
Seeyou sooooooooooooooooooon!
-hugs-
`missing youu at 10:38 AM.