Monday, July 10, 2006
Laopooooo !!
I'm home!
(Feels as if I just came home from a day of work and announcing my arrival at home to my dearest laopo la!)
Finally got my mails sent and everything else done.
So I shall blog before doing anything else!!
Your meeting's ended really early man!
They should never have meetings on monday la!
Such a waste of my baby's time!
Make you go to school for like...
One freaking hour?
How irritating can they be!
TSKTSK!
But end early also good la.
You can go home earlier to have your dinner!
:DDD
Think out study session today was like...
Not exactly productive?
At least not for me.
Cause I couldnt stop yawning!
And I was daaaaamn distracted by the cold cold temperature in Macs!
Then I had to settle those stupid tuition stuffs somemore.
Shall not bring my phone along the next time we study!!
And be away from the civilisation from time to time and learn to live life that way!
So sorry that I kept disturbing you just now!
Think I made your day very very unproductive too?
But I'm just damn amused by the way you study!
So I couldnt help looking at you all the time?
Cause you were like...
So concentrated and hardworking!
Keep writing and writing!
So yong gong!
Plus you say SEE YOU ENOUGH ALREADY so I wanted to see you see until enough!
Then after awhile, I realise, it'll never be enough.
I think its like one of my favourite hobbies now to look at you!
((:
Think after studying with you today.
My mood's like...
Damn light!
All the stupid sian moods for the pass two nights are totally GONE!
But dont be mistaken!
I haven been troubled or anything.
There's been nothing on my mind la.
I'm just nuah and sian.
Damn hopeless right?
WAHAHA!
So yes!
Next time I'll just call you to disturb you no matter what!!
Hahaha!
:DD
And seeing you just brightens my day up sooooo much!
Especially when you were like so silly-ly funny on the train.
Laughing at your own jokes.
You were sooooooooooooo cute la!
I so wanted to just kidnap you.
Put you in my bag and bring you home with me so that I can hug/squeeze you tiggggggght!
Dont always tempt me like that ma!
Zhen shi de!
Xiang ba ni bao hui jia you bu neng.
SIGH!
):
I'm really glad I got to study with you today!
Cause if I hadnt, I'd probably just rot at home.
And if I hadnt, I'd have to wait for soooo long till Wednesday arrives.
And if I hadnt, I wouldnt have gotten to spend so many extra hours in a week with my baby.
And look at her study.
And have her draw cute little pictures here and there on my notes.
And paste yellow paper on me!
LOL!
:D
I seriously think Fel got a VERY SWEET boyfriend la!
He's like...
So sweet and so cute!
But the bidding part is really DAAAAMN FUNNY!
HAHAHA!
Think I should go get to know Kenny and gen ta xue xi and learn to be a better girlfriend.
If not wo de nv peng you xian qi wo jiu si le!!
And the neos you guys took are really damn funny!
I was like looking at the way the four of you pose, and how you all decorate the neoprints.
I was like...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
So she likes the belt?
I'm glad she likes it!
Haha.
And why you thank me la silly!
I wasnt the one who chose that belt also ma.
It was alicia!
But you guys are like...
So cute la!
End up being soooooo late!
To think you all can come up with such funny excuses somemore!
And the worse thing is...
She actually believe!!!
Birds of the smae feather really flock together man!
All the gullible and naive people!!
LOL!
But that's very much besides the point.
The point is...
We shall go take more neoprints too!
Then maybe I can learn to starting drawing stupid things on them too!
And I wanna take more photos with my baby!
Shall bring my camera on Friday.
Then if you can make it for Weilao.
We'll take more photos!
Two of us.
Maybe with tidbits also.
And your stupid Maple junior.
Then we can add to our collection again!
:DDD
So so so...
Is your stomach getting better already?
Are you still like...
Lao-ing sai from time to time?
Lucky you were able to control all the way to Alicia's house yesterday!
If not...
HAHAHAHA!
(Okay, I shouldnt be laughing at you.)
But I still dont understand why Alicia wil think that Felicia's brother is handsome?
At least not from what I see on friendster?
Is it her taste problem?
Or have I been seeing things?
LOL!
Yes yes!
Hurry go learn how to use your oven at home!
Then maybe I can go over to your house and use your oven to bake too!
Or we can bake together!
I love to bake la!
It's my most interested cooking method!
I've been like pestering my daddy to get a baking oven.
And he's been saying that he'll get one.
But until now, he hasnt gotten anything yet!
Not even my microwave oven!
Zhen shi de!
He's always cheating my feelings for years la!
And you know something?
You did a good enough job for my cake on my birthday la silly1
It's pretty pretty!
And most importantly, YUMMY!
I like!!
So stop staying that you've done a bad job okay!
Even if it's bad, it can be as bad as what I've done to your brownie!
))):
Anyway...
You haven exactly been always late for meeting people these days la.
Maybe you just dont have a good enough estimation of time.
And I think always got things crop up here and there?
So it's not your fault also ma!
And I dont mind waiting for that few minutes here and there!
So dont worry baby!
Dont needa say sorry for being late too!
I, too, have my late times ma!
Just make sure you're not TOOOOOO late that kind can already!
((:
So next time when we go and eat pepper lunch you'll cook for me?
Then what's gonna happen to your share my dear?
Who's gonna cook for you!!
You ah...
Look at me try to cook the food and realised that my food might not really get cooked already still dont help me.
Continue LOOKING at me somemore!
Bet you must've been laughing secretly when you were looking at me cook right?!
TSKTSK!
EVIL!
Waah!
Next few weeks your schedule really...
WIN!
All the tests.
Presentations.
Pracs.
Meetings.
And everything else!!
That means I'll get to see you less often again!
But it's okay!
I'll wait for your busy period to clear again!
Cause I' sure it will, soon!
You dont have to worry about not knowing when you'll see me next la.
Whenever you know you're free and can spare sometime for me...
You just tell me and I'll definitely be there to meet you!
For whatever reason it is.
Beside for a fast meal.
Or just to go home with you!!
So like on days you know about what time your meeting will end that kind you can tell me.
I can meet you at Dover, or Outram.
Up to you!
Both are about the same for me la.
Not too rush.
Not too far also!
So you dont have to worry about that baby!
(:
Hmmm.
So you have an English name?
Rayne?!
How come I didnt know that!!
How come nobody told me!!
Hahaha!
It's a pretty nice name what!
Why you never use it?
Why dont wanna put it in your IC?
HAHAHA!!
So funny now that you tell me!
LOL!!!
Oh!
The next time you come over.
Or like...
You wanna add songs into your player.
Just pass your nano over and I'll add some new songs in?
Think you've been listening to the same playlist for like...
5 to 6 months?
Time for a bit of changes baby!
Haha!
(:
Ayee.
That day after Kbox...
I was just...
Feeling weird.
Cause I felt that you were a bit different that day.
So my mind was just wondering if there was actually anything wrong with you?
And what more...
You sounded pretty angry with me when I didnt agree to eating more at Sakae for the night.
So I was just feeling a bit...
UGH.
Then that stupid bitch on the car had to cross my path!
I hate stupid drivers who anyhow honk la.
Espeically people who have GL face.
Or that kind who think they're rich and drive big car ultra irritating kind?
So she suay lor.
So sorry if I've scared you.
This kind I'll just get over it when the cars pass by one la.
So dont worry baby!
And you didnt piss me off at all!
So dont say sorry too!
Okay?
What more, after that when we were outside the station, we were all laughing at joking again ma.
How wrong could I be feeling la!
Silly girl!
Told you I'm very short tempered one!
No matter what negative thing I'm feeling, they all go away VERY fast!
And I'll forget about them already!
HAHA!
((:
Alright!
You're home already!
And I shall go bathe and look for things to eat now!
My stomach's growling.
Hope you'll have a full full dinner baby!
Take care!
And seeyou on Wed baby!
LOVE!
((:
`missing youu at 6:52 PM.