Sunday, July 09, 2006
Morning baby!
Guess you're still at alicia's place baking now.
I'm so bored at home!
But well...
At least I'm feeling better from last night.
Mood's okay.
Nose's okay.
Just that...
I think my throat gonna die soon!
Oh well.
Shall drink more water than!
(:
Anyway baby!
There's no needa say sorry for me getting in and out of the platform that day la.
Its a last minute change anyway.
What more.
I was early.
And you didnt expect me to be early also what!
Silly!
So what's there to sorry about la!
Zhen shi de!
I didnt even give any opinions for the persent la.
I was just talking rubbish most of the time?
Arguing with alicia.
Laughing at weilin.
WAHAHAHA.
And what's there to look at when I was cooking pepper lunch my dear?
My food was even cooked in the end!!
Feel so dumb man.
I'm really not born to cook!!!
I can sew instead?
Okay, maybe not.
Wahaha!
But well, I really had a nice nice time with my really silly laopo at esplanade that night.
With her trying to count the stars.
Looking at the bottle in the water.
Imitating how some people laugh.
So ke ai!
You always seem to be able to get me so into you baby!
:D
I miss you soooooo much baby!
Miss watching those tall buildings light up at the rooftop with you.
Miss holding you and having my arms around you.
Miss you hair flying in my direction and making me feel itchy.
Miss you hitting my nini and threatening to bite me and my tongue.
Miss you irritating my fats.
Miss you being so retardedly silly sometimes.
Miss the soft touch of you lips.
Miss that lovely feeling of having you beside me.
And everything else about you baby!I wonder when's the next time I'll get to see you.
Since it's gonna be your test week this coming week.
Maybe I'll go pick you up from school and go home with you then.
Like that wont waste your studying time.
And I'll get to see you somemore!!
YAY!
:D
Man!
You and your twin have a really funny pact!
You really like stickers that much baby?
Haha!
But you dont really get to stick them anywhere isnt it?
Where do you use your pretty stickers on man?
Were you the one who paste hello kitty stuffs on my TYS?
LOL.
And she gave me that name simply cause I dont have that Kim face la.
Kimberly's even worse lor!!
How can you be even meaner than shi feng?
So mean!!!
Lian an wei wo de hua dou bu shuo.
):
And yeap.
I've got the McFly's songs.
Will send them to you when I see you online?
Feels like a long long time since I talked to you online baby.
Or am I just imagining things?
Or is it that time is passing too slowly I feel that it's too long?
Haha.
I feel so confused now.
But, I never ever did say that show isnt nice what silly!
I said I'd watch it with you.
But we never really got many chance to catch movies dont you think?
So, like I've said, if there's any movie that you wanna watch, just tell me when you'll be free, and I'll definitely catch it with you!
Okay okay okay?
(:
Alright man.
So when shall we study together again?
I haven studied at all ever since that day we studied together!
I feel so slack!
And my oral's next next week!!!
17th I think.
Or is it 18th.
I'm so dead la.
I'm pretty worried about it actually.
Ugh.
:/
So when you find out when are your vacations, we'll go around looking for chalets?
Or I can ask my cousin book for me.
The Aloha ones.
See whether got available chalets not?
Cos if I'm not wrong, she book will be cheaper!
Civil servant ma!
Wahahaha!
You wanna have bbq with just the two of us?
You dont even eat much la dear!!
Maybe we can have the rest over!
Like...
Tidbits?
Or invite your weiqi friend and her shuhan friend.
And we can mahjong mahjong!
I've been itching for a game of mahjong!!!!
-scratches hands-
Hmmm.
Im not as close to xuemei la.
Just closer?
Like we dont really talk still?
As in, when it's just the two of us.
Not like last time.
We used to talk about everything under the sun!
I guess it's harder and harder to find someone you can talk about everything to as you grow older?
That's why I can never be close to anyone in my JC life.
Sounds...
Quite sad doesnt it?
HAHAHA.
Thats life.
At least, for me.
(:
Ayee.
Even if they say you bully me also nevermind ma.
As long as I dont think so can already!
But, you were...
A bit not very much yourself yesterday.
I dont know.
Like ni de temper and gan jue jiu shi bu yi yang.
Maybe its your mens ba?
Wo ye bu zhi dao.
Haha.
Or maybe I was just being extremely irritating.
So sorry I was that fierce yesterday?
Especially towards the night.
I was too tired by then la.
And...
I dont know.
Just...
Wasnt feeling too right.
So yea man!
Hen bao qian qin ai de!
:x
Hao la.
Wo xian qu chi wu can le.
Have a nice time out with your clique baby!
Meanwhile, I'll keep myself occupied while missing you!!
Love you baby!
-muah-
`missing youu at 11:03 AM.