Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Said I'd be back later last night.
But our phone conversation ended too late.
And since my baby wanted me to switch off the lights to try and sleep.
Here I am TODAY to continue with me entry!
(((:
I'm sooooo hot from all the walking outside la!!
And worse still, I stupidly wore black.
But I'm glad I've decided to find a tutor la.
If not, I'd really have died for exams man!!!
Cause I realise after today, that I've forgotten so many things!
:s
Anyway, there's no needa apologise for making me eat those fingers la.
I really wasnt that full after eating them that day.
You know me one ma.
If I really dont want/cannot take it.
Then I'll just leave it one.
So dont worry about me feeling bloated after so much cheese.
Afterall, I do loooove the cheese inside!!
At least I wont like...
Abstain from cheese for weeks or months after that meal!
Hahah!
(:
Hmmm.
I still think you have a bad taste la.
Just that when it comes clothes, luckily not that bad yet.
And I think my kinda clothes, simpler, and not that hard to choose?
Of course I'd trust my baby's tast in them!
If not I wouldnt have gotten such a nice tshirt for my birthday this year!
So conclusion?
You're a goood shopping partner and a goood fashion consultant of mine!
I like!
Man!
You mean the skirt you bought is the same length as the other skirt that you have?
So I've been cheated into agreeing that you should buy it?
AHHH!!
It's such a dangerous skirt!!
Next time I'm gonna make you buy LOOOOOOONG skirts already!
I dont care!
Hopefully places like Bugis will have longer skirts!
So, next location for shopping, BUGIS VILLAGE!
Okay?
Then we can shun bian go take neo prints too if we have time!!
And, if by then I still havent get my haircut(which is probably soon), I'd go out with my flat flat hair like yesterday like that.
Then we change in and out and in and outta clothes.
I wont have to be afraid that I'd mess up my hair.
Cause there wont be much to mess also!
Just that!
There wont be anything for you to huachi about la silly!
Cause it'll just be me, in a lot of different tops and bottoms that probably wont suit me!
LOL.
But that'll also mean...
I might end up buying EVERYTHING!
Cause if I get to try, as long as I like the design, and I think it fits me, I'll bring it to the counter already!!
But luckily, the polo tee that I bought is fitting!
At least I think it is?
Though I haven really tried tried it yet.
I really wanna buy shirts leh!!
I'm like...
Into everything other than tshirts nowadays!
Cause I'm so sick of wearing tshirts already!
And I'm thinking of buying a new pair of jeans also.
Shall see what I can get the next time we go shopping!
((:
Ayee, I'm not saying that you bring past with you baby.
Just that...
My point was just to tell you that you didnt have to feel that insecure about all these.
You didnt have to fear or be afraid of anything like that.
Cause I will never go away.
Even after all the arguments or unhappiness.
Just like that night?
I thought I'd have a lot of negative thoughts.
But right after I got offline, all I could even think of was how am I ever gonna make things right again after getting you angry.
All I had in mind was how I could make things okay so that we can continue our peaceful journey again?
Just that I was afraid, that you'd still be angry with me.
And that you might get irritated if I'd approached you/talk to you again before you cool down.
And I think I still haven grasp/understand certain ways that you work yet.
So, guess I'll take every chance in the future to understand you better too.
(:
So so so!
When shall we start jogging?
But, let me say this first!
I dont wanna wrap myself in a lot of layers while running!
I dont wanna die of heatstroke yet my dear!
And I wont let you wrap yoursel too!
Cause there's no way I'll ever let you risk falling sick like that la!!
You and your silly idea!
Zhen shi de!!
Okay okay okay.
Needa get out to head for SR already!!
Seeyou tomorrow baby!!
I love youu!
((:
`missing youu at 1:10 PM.