Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Baby baby!
I've decided to do some blogging!
Since I cant call you nor SMS you.
And you're not online to talk to me too!!
I miss youu baby!!
Miss you so so so much!!
Although we'll get to see each other tomorrow!
But, time still seem to be passing VERY VERY slowly!
Tsk!
:/
So baby!
What shall we do tomorrow?
Shall we go shopping and watching movie?
Or shall we study?
Or shall we do something else?
Something different?
Or, you wanna just meet me at night then we go catch fireworks?
LOL!
Actually, to tell the truth...
I dont know where we can see fireworks leh!!
I dont know if we'll get to see it at Esplanade area.
Or Marina South area.
Or anywhere along Singapore River.
Or somewhere in Kallang that kind?
And I dont remember what time is the fireworks!
Though it should be about 8?
Hopefully we'll get to see the beautiful fireworks together somehow!
Still remember last year...
I was wishing that I could get to see it with you.
(Cause last year got many many fireworks spread over the weeks!)
But, somehow...
All I can find in my memory is me sending you an MMS of the fireworks that I watched one of those nights.
How stupid of me right!
So...
Maybe this year we'll be lucky?
LOL.
Anyway...
Today I was so bored I was looking at all the photos we took yesterday.
An I was still daaaaamn amused by them!!
Especially all the pictures of you!!
And that picture of yours which I added the thinking bubble too!
Waahhahaha !!
It's daaamn cute la!
Or rather, you're sooooooo cute baby!!
Think I should just take more of this kinda photos of you in future!
Without you knowing!!
Cause you always look sooooooo silly and adorable and lovable during normal times when you're just being yourself!
Muahaha!
I loooooooooooooove my collection man!
Shall collect more!
Thanks baby!
For being so natural and so pei he!
Waahhahha!!
:D
Anyway!
I think these few days are like...
I also dont know how to describe them.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIRDER than weird?
Cause of our clashing moods.
All the ups and downs.
All the unspoken thoughts in our minds.
All the insecurities.
And evertyhing else.
Think ever since that night when I didnt wanna go home.
Everything started rolling like a snowball.
In you especially?
Cause you kept worrying that something's wrong with me.
And you kept thinking that I've got things troubling me which I didnt wanna tell you about.
Then your also started getting frustrated?
For not knowing what's going on, and for not being able to help at all?
And followed by your PMS.
And all the other neverending issues.
I think we've once again moved into a new phase of our relationship?
I'm not sure if you feel that way.
But at least, that's what I think?
Not that it's very unstable or what.
But it's no longer the oh-so-peaceful-and-quiet days?
We constantly have issues on our mind to think about?
But somehow...
I feel that we ARE opening up more to a certain extent?
A lot of times.
We do start to speak our minds without much prompting.
Just that, to me, I feel that you're still quite reserved about many many things are times baby.
You seem afarid to be straight forward still.
Aftaid that it'll make me walk away if you accidentally say that wrong things the wrong way?
But, its okay!
Better than nothing!
Right?
Just hope that..
We'll keep getting better at being open!
(:
Whatever it is, I just feel the change in us baby.
And I think we've taken one good step forward already!
I'm sure we'll just get stronger and stronger.
One fine day, nothing will be able to get us down!
We shall start from this Sarawak trip.
And get through this hurdle together!
I'm sure we'll pass this test with flying colors baby!
And the Poly Forum camp wouldnt be a problem for us too baby!
I have faith in us!!
:D
Your sweaters lying right behind me now!
And the smell keeps coming to my nose!
I love it baby!!
Its nice nice smelling!!
And it makes my room smell so nice!!
I'm gonna keep borrowing it home from you from now on!!
Wahahaha!!
Alright la!
Shall end this entry here first baby!!
I think you're online already!!
Haha!
Love youu baby!
(:
`missing youu at 7:55 PM.