[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Thursday, August 17, 2006
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaopo!!
I haven blogged for 3 million years again!
I think this place a bit sheng cobs webs already you dont think?
Guess we're both lazy lazy people!
But, all these while that I haven been blogging...
I kept worrying that you'll blog before me la!!
Not that I dont want you to blog.
But cause this is the hundred and TWENTY FIRST entry!!
My favourite number again!!
And I've been eyeing it for sooo long already!
How can let you take it just like that!
LOL.

I wanted to blog in PARAGRAPHS like what we talked about yesterday one.
But, I scared later torture your eyes too badly you become dou ji yan wo jiu can!
So better not!
If not, scully next time you say I blog until so hard to read you dont wanna read our blog anymore!!
:/

Last night I was like updating the number of days in here.
And it made me realise that time is passing really quickly!
Like it was just our 7th Anni not too long ago.
And now our 8th anni is coming?
The days passes really fast somehow.
And yet when I'm counting down the hours to seeing you...
It's all soooooooo slowly moving by.
Like what the hell!
Sigh!
):

And I'm really sorry for having something on on the WHOLE of the 25th this month baby!
Maybe we can have breakfast together that morning if you dont mind waking up earlier?
Haha!
Cause I really hope that we get to spend that BIT of time together on that day.
If not, you can wait for me to finish debriefing them after the show, and we can go walk walk a bit and perhaps have a simple supper or something together?
I dont know man.
Ahhhhh!!
:/

But thanks sooo much for coming down to watch it baby!
Hope you'll like it.
And it wont waste your time travelling and watching!
(:

Shall not bother about huiguan performances anymore!
Have also the most go watch only.
And I'll drag you to watch with me next time if you dont mind!
Hahahha!
Dont know if you'll be interested though.
Shall see what're you opinions like after you watch this show then!
:D

Anyway baby...
Can we go to the park for a walk soon?
Haha.
We seem to have not much fate with that place or something?
Like that time I wanted to go for a walk, you stayed in school, that time i wanted to get you out to walk, but you were busy, and tonight we almost managed to get to the park, but you still had work to do.
Is it just me or is it that we're really not fated with that place?
I dont know.
I just miss going to that place.
And I miss going to that place with you baby.
I miss us sitting on the park bench, not doing anything at all.
And enjoying everything else that's going on around us.
The birds, the bats, the frogs, the waves, the bicycles, the stars, the moon, and the everything else!
Come to think of it, we haven been there for 2 months baby.
Hmmmmmm.
I dont know.
I just want...
A walk actually.
Anywhere.
Or maybe, we can even walk home.
Anything.
Haha.
Hmmm.
Ya.

Hmm.
The past week has been not too bad.
Though some times we still sian sian here, sian sian there.
But it's all...
Not bad!
And best thing is, I got to see the fireworks with my baby for the first time!
And I got my sweater with my baby's smell all over it!!
(Though it's like fading damn fast!)
:/

Actually I think...
Even when we're sian sian sometimes.
But when the sian-ness is over, we still go back to normal?
At least for me la.
I feel that we're back to normal after the sian-ness goes.
Like it doesnt affect u toooo much.
But I'm not sure if it's the same for you baby?

Just that...
Sometimes I still hope you can tell me why you sian sian la.
Even though its just for a short short while kinda thing.
Cause sometimes, it just gets me very worried.
Like that night...
We were both sian sian one?
Then we ddint outrightly ask why each other's sian.
But we sorta talked about each other being sian sian?
Then after that you said you were okay already.
But your tone totally sounded like you were not okay.
Even your last sms that you sent to me before going to sleep.
It sounded so wrong.
So it got me thinking all night.
Which left me with not much time to sleep?
So yah.

I dont know man!
Sometimes you just leave me thinking whether there's really not reason behind you being sian like how you said it to be.
I think sian-ness is...
Not THAT destructive la.
But to a large extent, its very unhealthy?
Wo bu zhi dao.
:/

Oh!
By the way!
You know these few days I've been kidding and talking about moses so much that I dream about moses?
I dont really rememeber all the stupid things that I even dream about.
But...
I just have this impression that I've been seeing different moses and different situations in my dream.
So...
EEEEEEEE!
Just hope the dreams dont get too bad and I wake up feeling what I felt that time when I dreamt of the ring incident!
I think dreams have a pretty big effect on how my days start and continue sometimes.
Cause I'll be left very much disturbed by them somehow if they're bad dreams?
Haha!

Basically.
I think that my life's been very disturbed by all these little little wu guan jin yao things.
Like, they're such small insignificant matters yet when I wanna go think and worry about them?
Feel so hopeless la.
Think I'm really too free at home man!
Grrr!
:/

Alright la.
Enough of my bo liao fei hua tonight.
I think if I go on I probably wouldnt know what I'm talking about already.
LOL.
Sorry ah!
I've been really bored.
Cause you're not online tonight!
And I dont have the mood to entertain anyone else.
Good night baby!
I'll see youu tomorrow!!
Yippeeeeeeeeeeee!
:D

`missing youu at 11:24 PM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker