[me]
jiam
cloudXxXx
20
110687
sngs
nyjc
[youu]
qians
rayne
18
070589
sngs
sp
[memories]
05/06
06/06
07/06
08/06
09/06
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
05/07
08/07
10/07
02/08
03/08
01/09
09/09

Thursday, August 03, 2006
Laopo!!!
I'm here!!
After disappearing for sooooo long!
I'm soooo lazy!
I've been a lazy lazy/moodless girl for daaaaamn long!
And this morning when I woke on came near the comp...
I've xia ding jue xin-ed to blog by tonight!
So that this blog, OUR blog, will not be stagnant for too long!
And I shall make it a point to be here more often to blog!!
So sorry baby!
Shall get done with blogging first!
Then maybe call you up and hear your voice before I go to bed tonight if I can finish this early!
(:

I'm finally home from dinner!
And bathed!!
And you've just bathed not too long ago too!
But, you sound like you're not in a good mood.
And you've started sounding sian ever since...
I dont know.
After you started playing carrom in school?
Maybe my feeling is wrong again.
I dont know.
But, I sure hope everything's alright with you baby.
Especially after mummy Ng opened your letter without your permission just now.
Cheer up baby!!
Smile smile!
-hugs baby tight-

Anyway!
Yes!
I've finally seen a doctor baby!!
Went to the stupid poly clinic at 3plus.
(Cause my cousin told me that this timing got less people.)
And indeed, she was right!!
Haha!
Its my first time to Sengkang polyclinic.
I felt sooooo much like a suaku la!
Cause I even had to ask for directions to the lifts to go up to the consultation rooms.
So shi bai right?
:/
But anyway, everything was going fine.
Until I started waiting for consultation.
I thought the numbers were moving fast enough.
Then!
When it was at the number before mine...
It stopped!
For a loooooooooooooooong time!
And all the patients around me all cleared already, and I was still waiting!
Was cursing the doctor daaaamn badly in my heart!
So, after 45 mins wait, I went it.
And the doctor told me it was some localized A***mia.
(I dont remember the name, and I dont know how to spell too!)
And I was outta his room within 5 mins.
Wad a looooong wait just for his 4 sentences!
(Which included the opening and closing greetings by the way.)
And I was the LAST to leave the stupid clinic.
So dumb!!
But, at least I've finlly seen a doctor!
And got my medicine!
Hopefully it'll stop spreading already!
(:

And the fee was daaamn cheap I tell you!
$5.40 for EVERYTHING!
If I'd gone to the pharmacy to get the cream, it'd have cost me at least 18 to 20 bucks!
So, I saved so much!
But, that's partly cause I told the person I was still schooling la.
That's why got cheaper rates.
I feel so bad!
Scully one day they find out that I'm not a student anymore, then they send a list of the amount that I owed them ever since the first time I lied about being a student!
Waahahhhaa!
Okay!
I'm thinking too far!
What more, I doubt I'll be seeing a doctor that often anyway.
LOL!

And I finally got to meet my ju people today for dinner!
Everyone looked different!
Even Xuemei!
Alicia still looks the same to me though!
And she doesnt look like she's slimmed down like what you've told me that time.
LOL.
And somehow, the connection was lost.
Or maybe I just dont feel that thing with these people anymore.
Wo ye bu zhi dao.
But, at least the food was gooooooooooooooooood!
Just that it's not enough!
Been craving for Chomps since 2 million years ago!
Yet I never got a chance to go there!
Until they was deciding on this 2 nights ago.
Yay!
(:

And Xuemei was telling me that after returning home on Sat...
Wendy went to dig out a lot of board games!
And they were saying that we can meet up during Saturdays at my place to play the board games!
Then xuemei asked if we were free this Sat.
And I was telling her you've got school.
Then she started talking about their school starting NEXT MONDAY!
And tidbits haven ice skated.
Haven taken our neoprints together.
Haven played mahjong together.
Haven done a lot of things together!
OH MY GOD!
Next week's like daaaaamn soon la!
And my whole social circle is gonna move to the west from now on!
Cause even my own batch of people are moving in the that ulu pok NTU already.
SIGGGGGGGGGGGGH.
:/

I'm so tired today la.
Cause I had a hard time trying to get to sleep last night!
All the sleeping positions just didnt feel comfortable enough to all that I had in the afternoon, with my baby beside me!
And worse still!
I didnt get to dream of you at all for the whole night!
How sad can that be!!
-sobs-
And, its about 14 hours till I get to see my baby tomorrow!!
I miss youu baby!!
So so so much!
I think I really cant help thinking about you all day and night baby.
You're my addiction.
And I'm soooooo addicted to you that...
Ahhh...
Thinking about your Sarawak trip and your poly forum camp, I so wanna die already!!
How am I gonna get pass those 2 sets of 4days (or is it 5?) without you baby!
Worse still, I wont even get to message you when you're in Sarawak
OH MY GOD!!
I dont care!
You'd better lend me something with your smell on it for those days you're not around!!
If not, you can forget about seeing me alive when you're back baby!
Cause I'd have died of love sickness.
:(

And we're gonna watch our Lakehouse tomorrow!
After sooooo long baby!!
I so cant wait to watch that show!
I'm sure it's gonna be a good show!
Since firstly, everyone says so.
And secondly, I'll be watch it with my baby!
Which is gonna make it even better!!
Hahaha!

But, I think I'm gonna be like half dead when I see you tomorrow.
Cause I'll be running some errands at a few places in the earlier morning.
Just hope I dont estimate the times wrongly and end up rushing here and there.
The thought of having the wake early is like...
Eew eew eww!
I just dread waking early these days I guess.
Ought to start cultivating good sleeping habits.
Waking early and doing workouts already'!
Then maybe, try to get tanned at the same time!
If not, one fine day I'll just turn into a ghost somehow!
Hahahhaa!
Okay.
Not funny!
:x

Anyway.
Baby.
Thanks for bearing with my weird mood of the last week plus the beginning of these week.
Thanks for not blowing at me.
Not letting your patience wear thin baby.
Maybe I was just pms-ing la.
Cause my pms can stretch up to 3 to 4 weeks before my thing come.
(One big disadvantage about having your thing come once in 3 million years.)
I hope it'll come soon.
Then clear all the negative things and bad mood in me.
Then nothing can ever irritate me ever again!
But, I still haven gotten to take my stroll, and watch the sunset yet.
Hmm, I dont know.
I just think strolls and sunsets have soothing effects.
Very calming in fact.
That's why I love to do these when I'm feel very men.
(Men not in the bored sense ah.)
-shrugs-

But I must say one thing.
I think the past few weeks have been really good time for us?
Our anni was a great day.
All the time I got to spend with you were sweet and enjoyable.
All the phone conversations and messages were nice.
And all the hugs and kisses were breath-taking, mind-blowing and soul-easing.
Everything's just worth being keyed into the 'memory' department in my brains I guess.
Even the short short period of time when I go meet you at Outram just to send you home.
Afterall, every moment spend with you baby, is a moment worth keeping and remembering for a lifetime.
Cause everything you do, everything I do with you baby, it all feels like a first-time, a special moment I wont wanna miss in my lifetime.
And I dont mind doing all the same things with you over and over again baby.
Cause it'd still feel as memorable and wonderful as every first time that we've experienced.
(:

Alright!
Guess I shall end here first!
And maybe come back to write more tomorrow baby!
I love youu baby!
Thiiiiiis much!
-stretches arms, tries to jump really high, and tries to do a handstand-
Cant wait to see youu tomorrow!
-muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuah-

`missing youu at 10:33 PM.

Since 25th December 2005.
[links]
laopo !
laogong !
[pictures]
neoprints
childhood
01/06/06
28/06/06
07/08/06
06/09/06
13/09/06
28/09/06
06/10/06
07/10/06
13/10/06
24/12/06
04/01/07
05/02/07
14/02/07
25/02/07
28/02/07
02/03/07
20/04/07
05/05/07
10/06/07
22/06/07
21/07/07
09/08/07
02/09/07
[time]
3 years
08 months
09 days
*iloveyouu
{page best viewed in 800x600} eXTReMe Tracker