Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Baby dear!!
Guess you're already asleep!
So sorry for not replying your messages earlier just now!
My stupid parents made me do all sorts of stupid things for them!
Hai wo bu neng gen wo de bao bei duo liao ji ju!
I'm like so awake now!
And I'm so bored!
With absolutely nothing to do!
(No, dont ask me to take out a book to study now baby!)
So I'm just rotting in front of the comp.
But lucky my friend cant sleep too!
Then we're just trying hard to crap and entertaining each other.
I haven been blogging here for some time man!
Just like my baby!
But well, I'm back here tonight!
Hopefully with some more constructive entry than the previous ones!
LOL!
:x
The past weeks were really...
Quite tiring and rocky somehow?
But, we still managed to get through it la.
Not VERY EXTREMELY WELL, but good enough I guess?
At least, I'm still happy at this point of time la.
How about you baby?
I hope the past weeks, all the arguments and stuffs didnt tire you out too much.
Esp the last week, like from sunday, to tues, to sat night, to yest, to today.
It was like....
WOOOOOOOAH!
More then just a roller coaster right?
Too bumpy man!
I really hope things are truly fine for us already.
Like, less issues finally?
But whatever it is, I'm not gonna give up on anything at all!
Hopefully, its the same for you baby!
Hope I haven made you too unhappy!
Thinking back about today...
I realise we didnt really speak much?
I dont know if you feel the same.
Not thinking whether it's good or bad la.
Just making a comment.
Like, we just didnt really talk?
And the time I got to spend with you seem...
SO SHORT baby.
It wasnt enough at all man!
And it makes me want you even more at the end of the day?
So, I really hope I'll get to see you after your whatever thing tomorrow baby!
Even if it means just to send you home.
I dont mind.
Even if it means we'll just keep quiet holding each other's hands.
I dont mind!
As long as you're near me, and I get to feel you, for even just a while.
I dont mind baby!
So, can I can I?
((:
And and and!
Baby!
When will you be changing your phone?
Haha!
I hope it's like... SOONN!
If not that soon, then maybe I'll go get my keypad fixed first!
Its daaaaaaamn HARD to press nowadays la!
I get so irritated by it the I start having something against reply messages!
Hahahaha!
:x
Anyway baby!!
I wanna watch my Little man, and my John Tucker must Die!
Baby baby!
Are you are you gonna watch them with me?
Sooon baby?
And and and....
Baby baby!
I wanna go kbox!
Can we can we?
It feels like a million years since we've been OUT OUT!
Though it was just last week that we went out together to catch a movie?
Haha!
Dont know why it felt like 3 milion years also!
:x
But but but!
Ya, your time table seems...
Quite impossible for us to go out much this sem!
And, your schedule seems...
Quite packed too with your MM day, D&D, and every other event drawing near!
Like first 2 days of school only, first day meeting, second day muscial already.
So I guess this sem we'll get to spend even less time together!
But it's okay!
I'll stil make sure I see you everyday!
Even if it's just catching one SHOOOOORT glance of my baby!
I'd be happy and contented enough!
So dont dont dont dont dont ever take that one chance a day away from me will you baby?
Be a nice nice baby kay?
(Sorry you've got a troublesome laogong who can never get enough of you baby!)
And maybe, we can spend a bit more times on Sat together, be it out having fun, at home sleeping, out for a walk, enjoying the night breeze, or studying, together, as long as you're free?
And sunday can be your family day!
Then you will never miss out on catching up with everyone in the house!
And they cant say that you dont spend time with them!
Hahaha!
((:
Oh oh!
And, once again.
Thaks for the top baby!!
I really really looooooove it!!
I want it sooo much!
And my sweet baby got it for me!!
Weeeeeeeeee!!
Ai si ni le laopo!!
(But dont be mistaken! Wo bu shi yin wei ni song na jian yi gei wo wo cai ai ni de okay! Zhi shi, ni zong shi neng rang wo yue lai yue ai ni! Tsktsk!)
Man, it's 2plus already!
And I'm still...
VERY AWAKE!
And, I dont wanna go into typing all those more in depth or emo stuffs.
(Not the sad sad kind la!)
If not, it'll never end too!
Cause my mind will just end up being even more active!
LOL.
I wonder what the next six months can be like.
Once again, another month passed.
We've three months left till Christmas.
Its gonna pass real fast I guess?
Like...
In a blink.
And for all you know, in another blink, my baby's gonna graduate already!
And then...
Tadah!
We'll walk down our little brick road, and soon be on our honeymoon!
Hahhahaha1
(((((((((((((((:
And and and!
The photos are up baby!
I'm still waiting to see what interesting captions you can come up with baby!
Like the album that time?
Hahaha!
So fun!!!
((:
Alright la.
I shall not bore my baby out with my endless ramblings already!
Shall end here.
And perhaps, find something else to do!
Since everyone's gone off to sleep already!
(I'm so hungry!)
Seeyouu tomorrow laopooooooooooooooooo!
-hugs baby squeezing tight!-
Ohhhh!
I didnt really get to hug you today baby!
And I miss you already!
:/
`missing youu at 1:25 AM.