Sunday, September 10, 2006
Baby!
I'm home!
And done with showering!
Finally!
And wo zuo pan you pan!
Zhong yu deng dao zhe ge wan shang!
Its 1d1n left till you're back!
Which is...
18hours and 18minutes?
Yay!!
I'm soooo excited la!!
I spent the whole day counting down!
And when nigu saw me online this morning...
She was saying that i was retarded!
But, oh well, what to do!
Tai xiang ni le la!
One more day passed without hearing from you baby!
Was the day tough?
How's my baby taking everything over there?
Everything's fine?
Did anyone bully you or made you do things you didnt wanna do?
Did anyone bug at you or anything?
Hopefully the days' been smooth and easy to pass for you baby!
(:
Took some time to fall asleep last night.
And guess I was too busy counting down...
I ended up waking every now and then after 8plus in the morning.
And finally dragged myself outta bed at like...
10plus!
Super no mood for anything la!
It's a beautiful saturday for God's sake.
But well, still went to wash up and change la.
Wanted to wear something nicer.
Like tee and jeans!
Cause, I was going to town.
And you know how glam I always TRY to be la.
But!
I was going to huiguan at night...
For qing gong yan.
And that time, my friend was like asking us to dress as casual as we can.
So, guess what I ended up in?
Tee, berms, and birkis!
In town!!
Totally dressed down.
And, outta place!
I felt like some kampong kid in town today la!!
Sians.
One good thing is!
I went out in the afternoon.
So, I ate my lunch!
Though it wasnt exactly filling.
Cause I was too broke to wanna spend more.
So I only ate half a bowl of la mian?
Wahaha!
Better than nothing la.
But the whooooooole day of walking around in town almost drove me crazy!
Worse still, I had a really bad hair day!
Cause my sides are really really thick!
And, I think I really didnt put enough wax.
So it was very very puffy when I was out.
I sooooo wanted to kill myself la!
So, I took out my phone when I was toooo irritated.
And called up my hair dresser to make an appointment!
Haircut tomorrow at 11!
Troublesome thing hair no more!
(((:
Oh!!
Anw!
You know before I went outta the house.
I was looking at the mirror.
Thinking what I should do with my hair.
And I just ended up plucking white hair!!
Pulled three of them out!
So prouda myself!!
Cause I made NO ERRORS at all!!
Hahahaha!
But, I think I still have a lot more!!
So maybe...
If my laopo is nice enough, she can help me pluck ALL of them of when she's free!
Wahahaha!
:D
Okay.
Back to my day!
As I've told you in the sms!
I was at Espirit just now!
The BIIIIG one beside meritus mandarin?
And I saw this damn nice white blouse with a tie!
And it looks daaaaaaamn cool la!!
I really hope you can give it a try!
Cause I think my baby's probably gonna look nice in it.
I like it when people can look really really nice with a blouse.
Maybe I have a fetish for blouses!
Wahaha!
So, yup!
Just a suggestion!
(:
Went over to Huiguan at about 6plus.
And everyone else was LATE!
Like...
The evaluation was suppose to start at 7.
But we only started at about 730?
ATROCIOUS la!
But I felt that it was good la!
I started to speak up more.
Not cause I'm closer to them or what.
But I just think I needa start opening up and talking to people again.
I think I'm having big problem communicating with people these days.
Cause I dont really speak anymore.
Maybe I'm wrong too.
I dont know.
But when it came to the gan yan about this production...
I was shocked that I could actually put what I felt into words!
And I'm quite happy with myself for that!
Though it's nothing much!
(:
And dinner finally started at 9!
We catered sakae sushi!!
And we had bbq food too!!
It was daaaaaamn nice la!
The chicken wings, the stingray, the hotdogs, the satays...
There were LOTS of food man!
And there was CHOCOLATE FONDUE too!
Yuuuuuuuum!!
And best of all...
They brought soooo much drinks!
Wine, beer, liquor!
You name it, we have it man!
So all of us were like having fun eating, drinking and talking!
Guess that's when my day started to pass a bit faster than usual?
(:
And then...
We discovered something!
That one of the girls in the group isnt straight!!
What an interesting discovery la!!
She was from SN one.
I think 5 years my senior.
And she's a lawyer.
Wahahaa!
So fun la!
Cause she brought her gf along.
So we were like observing and stuffs.
Then after we confirmed it.
We just continued gossiping about everything.
Damn stupid la!
Wanted to leave early one.
But stayed on still.
And we took a lorry home?
Wahaha!
It was a daaaaaamn bumpy ride la!
And it was my female friend driving the lorry!
Which belonged to one of the guys.
But he couldnt drive cause he drank too much.
And gues what?
That girl is someone who hasnt really drive for daaaamn long!
Machiam like roller coaster ride la!
And the lorry went from one en of tpy, to the other end, to bishan park area, to PIE, to eunos, to hougang, then to my house!
And I think they've more dropping offs to do after I got off!
Hahaa!
Damn stupid la!
But, fun!
I love lorries!
(:
So yes.
It's 430 now baby!
18 hours!
And I'm going to bed already!
(Though my hair hasnt dried.)
But my nose is running none stop already.
And I gotta wake early for my haircut!
Hopefully tmr pass even faster!
And my baby will be back in S'pore!
Yippee!
:D
Wan an laopo!
-muuuuuuuah-
((:
`missing youu at 4:16 AM.